it's just the start

After school I quickly ran to my house to pack my stuff , and tell my dad that I was leaving .
- Hey dad , I wanted to tell you that I eventually decided to leave today for the spring break , I hope you don't have a problem with that .
<< Hey Rhyls  . You can totally leave today . Have fun !
- Thanks daddy .
As I was packing my stuff the door bell rang. It was Jack .
- Oh hi Jack , I didn't expect you.
<<Hey starshine , yeah I know but I had something really important to tell you .
- Oh tell me
<<Well unfortunately I must leave the town because my mom is not doing well and I have to take care of her.
- Oh my God , Jack I am so sorry for your mom.
<<It's not your fault Rhyleen . Goodbye, I hope that I will see you soon . Take care
- Goodbye Jack .
Soon Zack came to my house , it was time to leave . I couldn't believe that I am actually leaving with Zach Morton , the most incredible singer and handsome man of the world. I think I have started to develop feelings for him .
<<Hey my  Estrella .
- Hi Zach .
Dad : oh is that the famous Zachary Morton? And why is he calling my precious daughter his  Estrella ?
<<Hello mister Dawson , nice to meet you . Well yes it's me Zachery Morton and I call your daughter Estrella , which means star in Spanish , because she is the light of my life . She is very important to me , because mister Dawson I have fell in love with Rhyleen and I hope that one day she will fall for me too .
Dad :  Don't worry son , I am sure she has already fell for you , she is just too shy to admit it . All she is doing is to talk about you .
- Dad , you were supposed to keep your mouth close .
<<Don't worry Rhyleen I will keep safe your little secret .
- Okay that's enough , Goodbye dad see you in a month .
<<Goodbye mister Dawson
Dad : You can call me Edi
<<Bye Edi
Wow my dad is so unbelievable . What a same ! Nevermind , all that matters is that I will have a great time in Spain with Zach . Zach has a private jet so we didn't need to take the airplane . The flight to Spain from LA was seven hours . On the flight Zach and I was writing a new song to perform at Spain . It would be my first concert . I am so thankful to Zach for arranging this huge surprise . The song is called " just " and I think we are gonna be amazing tonight on the concert . It was always my dream to make people feel happiness and with music I think I am going  to success .