Its much better this way...Kuroko....(MIDOKURO)P1.

Angst warning!BEWARE?

No one pov 

Ever since he laid his eye on the teal head, he can't never look away from the sight in front of him. How intriguing for him of the teal head unique ability, he had been accepted it and respected him from the beginning after he shown it. But his action and words is different from his true feeling. He hated for his cruel and unintentional words he said to the teal head, wish something would stop him or prevent for hurting him any further. 

He secretly wish that something or anyone would do to him and yet he also wish that won't happen too, cause he know he can change but its not easy task for him to do. 

Midorima pov

I was practicing extra on my shooting and everyone left already, then I hear a squeak of shoes behind me to see Kuroko also there with me. It seems like he also practicing for his shooting but he miss in every shot he made. One side of me says that his effort is admirable and other says that his effort is useless. I want to says that his enthusiastic is something to be look up for despite for his lack of talent, he cover it up with hard work and will power. As usual my words come out in complete different opposite.   

"Kuroko", I said without looking at him.

"yes Midorima kun?", said as he seems to be walk toward me from behind.

"you should stop."

"stop what?"

"you know that its useless for you to practice your shooting skill. Stop wasting your time for fruitless effort and for once do that give you benefits."

I should stop....

"Midorima kun, I know what I'm doing."

"haahhh.....no you not. Kuroko, you just doing something that didn't give you any benefits. If I were you, I would not waste my time on doing it. "  

"........"

"I always wonder why someone like you in our team...."

shit! why the hell did I said that?!

"someone like you....."

stop...don't say it!

"should have quit by now."

Damn! I said it!. I look behind me sees Kuroko with tears, standing trembling. I turn my way to him and walk toward him wanting to comfort him and apologizes but what I did or more like what I says make it even worse...

"how pathetic, what are you, a kid? that's why I hate you Kuroko."

I hate myself Kuroko...

"Midorima kun, why.....do you....hate me so much...?", said as he look up to my eyes, his bright blue eyes filled with tears and pains. I feel like want to kill myself for making him sad like this....

"It because you just a waste of space and I'm annoyed of you for able to get in this team."

NO! Its a complete opposite! Your existence make me feel comfortable and peaceful, I'm grateful for you to be able in this team! I want to say that but what come out of my mouth is different! someone please stop me from say anything anymore....

I can't take it anymore....   

"I see...I'm sorry for being a burden to you....I'll try to stay away from your sight if that make you feel better.....But before that....I just want to say that I'm actually in love with you.....I apologize for my worthless feeling but....I just....don't want to regret anything..."