Percy stepped in the light. He felt his body being pulled up. His vision shifted and he saw himself moving through space in a beam of light. The Rainbow colors were all around him. His view changed again and now he was standing in front of a large man in golden armor standing atop a pedestal. A sword was thrust into the pedestal in front of him.

"Welcome to Asgard! Percy Jackson, Son of Neptune." He said. Volstagg appeared behind him.

Percy held back the vomit. He swallowed and looked at the person who addressed him. He was a large man with dark skin and bright orange eyes. His gaze was piercing as if he could see deep within someone's soul. He was wearing golden full body armor and a horned helmet. His face looked familiar, but Percy couldn't remember the name.

"Volstagg, Sif escort our guest to the Hall of Asgard. Lord Odin is waiting." He ordered as he pulled out the sword. The portal behind Volstagg closed and a round door appeared on the opposite side.

Outside of the door a handsome man with golden hair was standing with some horses. He was looking into a handheld mirror and adjusting his hair.

"Oh, Hello! You must be the Olympians. Fandral The Dashing at your service." He blinked an eye and smiled. "Young Lady please let me help you get on the horse." He offered his hand, but Artemis just straight up ignored him and climbed on a different horse.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! This is second time my friend." Volstagg bellowed. Sif also chuckled. Herc patted him on the back.

The Hall of Asgard- (few minutes later)

The Hall of Asgard was as big as the Pantheon Hall in Olympus. Rows of pillars spread from the main door to the throne. On the throne a white haired man was sitting he was wearing gold armor and red cape on the back. He had a golden spear in his hand. He stood up as he saw the Olympians approaching.

"Olympians! Welcome to Asgard! Son of Neptune, Percy Jackson, Hercules and Artemis Children of Zeus."

"Why'd you bring us here all of a sudden? Vesta is unconscious in the Olympus, we need to save her." Artemis stepped forward.

"I am acting on the promise I made to Neptune. I will explain everything to you." Odin explained. "Volstagg, Fandral, Sif go meet Thor in Nornheim Secure it and proceed to end the Badoon civil war. Volstagg, after Nornheim you and Thor go to Nidavellir and deal with the Trolls." The addressed people bowed and left the hall.

"Promise to Neptune?"

"Yes, I know what is happening in Olympus, it happened in my presence. Vesta decided to stay inside the Olympus to protect the Promethean Flame and Neptune stayed outside. We expected for Vesta to go into deep slumber, but we never expected the Promethean Flame to be weakened. I believe that is why Neptune was unable to heal his wounds from the war."

"If you know everything then you must have the solution, don't you?" Herc asked.

"Yes, I do. As I have told you, we expected Vesta's slumber. To wake her up we were going to use the Promethean Flame, but now when it is dying we cannot use it. But before we wake her up we need to light up the Promethean Flame. "

"How do we do that?"

"The Eternal Flame!"

"The Eternal Flame?"

"Yes, I believe the Eternal Flame would be able to flare-up the Promethean Flame."

"Then what are you waiting for? Get this Eternal Flame." Herc said impatiently

"It is not that simple Hercules. I cannot bring the flame to Olympus, I'm not an Olympian God, you are! And I believe none of you can do it either. You need someone who can wield fire, who knows fire." Odin explained. "The Olympian Gods that can use fire are Vesta, Hades, Hephaestus and Apollo, but three out of the four are dead and Vesta is unconscious."