Day 1

New couldn't sleep the whole night. He felt drowsy and his body ached as he woke up the next day because he had to work late at night as a punishment from his boss, who somehow happened to know about his argument with the customer, that Vihokratana guy, and it wasn't even his fault to begin with, that guy had seriously pissed him off. How dare he call him beggar? It's true that he doesn't have money unlike them, but atleast he has some morals not to insult others. Thinking about yesterday's incident only made New's blood boil. He was now thinking about whether his decision to go and study in that prestigious school was right or not, because yesterday's stunt was enough to make him realise that everythings not going to be buttery, he needed to face hundreds of Vihokratana type of guys in that school and it wouldn't be easy.

New sighed, as he made his way out of the bed lazily and walked over to the dressing mirror and looked at it. He could see his eyes were all red and puffy from the lack of sleep and damn, he looked like a zombie. With another sigh, New moved towards the bathroom while rubbing his eyes, and as he was about to enter the washroom, suddenly a hand grabbed his waist from behind and within a second, he was swept off the ground.

"Hey..."

New could hear someone laughing while he was being spun around and he instantly knew who that person was even though he couldn't see his face.

"Hey, stop spinning me around Jay, I'm feeling dizzy" New could seriously feel his head spin and the other somehow stopped and let him down.

"Congratulations, bestfriend, I'm so happy for you" Jason was smiling brightly as he hugged New from the side. New couldn't help but to smile back. This guy was cute sometimes, but, what the hell he was doing here in such early morning?

New immediately pulled away from Jason and the other looked at him as if asking, what was that for?

"By the way, how did you come inside? I thought I had locked the door?" New asked, raising his brows.

"From your window" Jason replied flatly.

"What?"

New looked stunned.

"Hey calm down, I was just kidding. You're windows are closed, can't you see that? I knocked your door twice but you didn't answer, and thats when I saw your door was unlocked so I just went in" The other answered, folding his arms.

New looked towards his window and saw that the windows were bolted tightly from inside.

"And do you think I'm an idiot to climb up till here, on the 4th floor and kill myself?" Jason added and got an eye roll from New.

"Whatever, you just can't come inside like this, atleast knock 100th times before entering" New complained and saw the other rolling his eyes now.

Jason threw himself on New's bed and was streching his whole body out, lazily.

"Hey stop hogging over my bed, now move" New kicked Jason's leg and the other instantly sat up, looking disappointed.

"You're always mean to me, New" he pouted. "I thought we're bestfriends, but you keep denying it" the other pouted even more. New didn't know whether to laugh or smack this guy's head, because damn, this guy was making his palm itchy and without wasting time, New bonked his head.

"Hey.." Jason grabbed his head, massaging it a bit where New had hit him.

"Now get off, I'm going to arrange the bed" New informed. Jason immediately stood up from the bed and went and sat on the study chair beside. He was watching New's every move without blinking and for a second, New felt like his body was going to have a hole from the others stare. New looked at Jason who was still gaping at him, and suddenly, Jason saw the other looking at him and he immediately retreated his eyes.