14..

After the episode Black ended up having last night, Essence decided she was going to cook breakfast for him just as a nice little gesture. She whipped waffles, bacon, sausage, and cheese eggs even though she hated eggs. She hated the smell of it, but she knew Black loved them. So she cooked them the way her mother taught her.

Black was awoken out his slumber by the smell of breakfast. Something he haven't smelt since his childhood if he was lucky.

He quickly sat up in the bed frowning thinking he was tripping.

"I know she ain't cook.." Black mumbled while throwing the blanket off his lower half not bothering fix his morning wood in his grey sweats before walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

Seeing Essence in nothing but his t-shirt and her panties like she normally lounged around in now, didn't help his morning wood.

He still couldn't believe she even cooked. She had the food set out on the kitchen island and was cutting up fruits on the cutting board and placing it into a large bowl.

Black watched her move around the kitchen for a while with a smirk on his face before finally speaking up.

"You trying to get wifed up for real huh?"

Essence jumped and turned around pointing the knife towards him before quickly lowering the knife just seeing it was him frowning at him who raised his eyebrows in amusement while making his way to her.

"Don't sneak up on me like that. Little people get scared easily." Essence mumbled while placing the cut up fruits on the counter along with the other breakfast food.

Essence smiled feeling accomplished before looking over at Black who was watching her the whole time. She glanced down to see his morning wood hanging freely and quickly looked away with her cheeks a shade of pink.

"You could have came down here dressed like a..not like a whore." Essence scolded.

"Well look who's talking." Black smirked while walking around her and smacking her ass that slightly hung from the bottom of the large shirt.

Essence simply mugged him before sitting her small frame up on the counter with Black standing between her thighs stealing pieces of fruit out the bowl behind her and eating it.

"How you gonna cook all that shit and not be eating it?" Black questioned while chewing on a strawberry.

"Question is, how can you get all that shit cooked for you and not eat it?" Essence shot back with an eyebrow raised.

Black slightly shrugged before reaching over and grabbing a piece of bacon and eating it.

"I'm eating, see? Now you eat." Black said picking up a sausage link placing it at her lips.

Essence opened her mouth to accept it and ate it while wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him closer while he fed her mainly fruits and pieces of bacon and sausage since she didn't like eating much in the morning. She knew Black would bug her about it if she didn't though.

After chewing a pineapple in her mouth, Essence wrapped her arms around Blacks neck and places soft kisses along his jaw line making him raise his eyebrows.