12..

"I get so weak in the knees! I can hardly speak! I lose all control! And something take over meeee!" Essence sang obnoxiously loud while dancing around Blacks room in once of his hoodies and her panties.

Black simply watched her with a smile of admiration. He hated loud and obnoxious shit. He just had to let Essence get away with it. That was his baby. Of course they didn't put any labels on it. They were chilling but they both knew what was up and they was content with that.

Essence climbed on top of the bed before jumping on top of Black and wrapping her arms around his neck with both her legs on each side of his waist.

"You can't sing for shit." Black laughed while running his hands up her thighs. He couldn't keep his hands off her.

"And? Who gon' check me?" Essence joked while playfully poking at his face before he grabbed a pillow nearby and hitting her with it making her glare at him and grab another pillow returning the favor.

"You so damn unoriginal." Black returned the glare she gave him while hitting her back with the fluffy pillow. Before they knew it they were having a full blown pillow fight before Essence ran down the stairs with Black chasing her.

Running around the kitchen island, she tried to avoid being grabbed by him but was failing due to her laughing to hard which slowed her down.

"See look at you, goof ass can't even run right." Black laughed while grabbing Essence from the back and placing multiple kisses on the side of her face making Essence smile.

She wanted it to stay like this forever.

Hearing Black's phone ring, Essence quickly turned her head. She wanted to know who was trying to interrupt her "me" time she liked to call it.

Black chuckled lowly to himself while noticing her head snap back after hearing his phone ring in his pocket before he pulled it out and answered.

"Speak." Black's tone immediately changed back to his nonchalant cold tone while he kept his arms wrapped around Essence.

Essence smiled while noticing him not push her away from him. In her last relationship, she was used to him walking off and taking his calls in secret and not being as affectionate with her. Black did everything she wanted that another man never gave her. Damn sure made her feel different. She loved it.

"I'm with my girl right now, it's serious?" Black frowned while looking down at Essence.

They had been up under each other for the past week. Every now and then Black would step out to handle work related stuff but he was right back home to Essence after.

Essence slightly frowned feeling like he was about to go back out to work. After she asked Black exactly what he does and he broke everything down to her, she worried every time he stepped out the door. The last thing she wanted was to get a phone call in the middle of the night about Black.

"How many is it? How the fuck you niggas let three bitches get one over y'all?" Black frowned.

Three females apparently robbed one of his best dealers. He wasn't upset about it, it was only fifteen thousand stolen. He just didn't understand how three females got one over on a grown ass man.