What's This?

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were battling Grimm that were in the forest during a training exercise assigned to them by Professor Goodwitch. The battle was clearly intense with Ruby and Blake taking on one section of Grimm and Weiss and Yang taking on another. Yang suddenly blasts one of them into a group of Grimm while Ruby takes a hoard down with blinding fast speed, with Weiss using a glyph to block a Grimm's attack and Blake using a shadow clone to climb onto a Grimm's head before she cuts its head off with her Gambol Shroud. After taking out the rest, one final Grimm charged at them before Yang ends the fight with the Grimm being destroyed through her gauntlet.
"Music ends"
Goodwitch:Great work, team RWBY!
The group turned to see Goodwitch with a smile on her face, surprisingly, but it was a small one.
Goodwitch:Since you've done this on time and because of all of the other great things you've accomplished recently, I'm giving you a day off.
Ruby:Really, Miss Goodwitch?
Goodwitch:Yes, Miss Rose. You're welcome.
The team looked at each other for a brief moment before looking back at Goodwitch.
Weiss:Do you guys wonder why Professor Goodwitch gave us that day off?
Weiss asked as the team were now seen at their favorite pizzeria.
Yang:Probably just to be nice. Plus, we don't have school tomorrow so that's a bonus.
Weiss:Its a well known fact that most schools don't happen every Saturday and Sunday, Yang.
Yang:Just stating a fact, Ice Princess.
Yang says as she takes a drink from her soda.
Ruby:Well, what's plans do we have this weekend?
Weiss:Sister get together, what about you guys?
Blake:Yang and I are gonna have a date this weekend.
Yang:Yep, its gonna be rocken!
Yang said after she finished her soda.
Ruby:That's nice, I'll probably just chill and do some homework this weekend since you guys are busy.
Yang:Speaking of that, I'm proud of you Ruby. You've really outdone yourself in your studies.
Ruby:Aww, thanks Yang.
Weiss:I'm impressed as well.
Ruby:Thanks Weiss.
Weiss:Don't mention it.
As the group were sitting, waiting for their pizza, a voice got their attention.
Jayden:Hey there.
Jayden said as team RWBY turned to face the Alta Heroes.
Jayden:How are you guys doing?