Salvatore Boarding School

My name is Stefanie Jenna Salvatore, but I go by Jenna since I have an older brother named Stefan after my uncle Stefan who passed away before my brothers and I were born. I was born on my uncle Stefan's birthday and so that is why I'm called Stefanie Jenna Salvatore not just Jenna Salvatore.
"Jenna we are leaving. Hurry up!" mom yells from downstairs.
"Coming," I yell back as I grab my luggage.
Today is my first day at the Salvatore boarding school; where my brothers Stefan and Tyler have been attending for three years and two years respectively. My uncle Alaric is the headmaster.
"Urgh Jenna you always take so long," Stefan says as I make my way down the stairs.
"Why are you in such a rush Stefan? Is it because you miss Emily?" Tyler says smirking.
"I don't understand why I can't take the car to school," Stefan says to my mom.
"Because I said so Stefan. Plus it's your sister's first day and it's only fair that you boys help her get around," dad says as he walks into the room.
"Is everyone ready?" mom asks and we all nod our head.
My dad takes my luggage and puts it into the truck with my brothers luggages.
"Why do I always get the middle seat?" Tyler groans as we get into the car.
"Middle child means you get the middle seat little brother," Stefan says.
We all laugh except for Tyler of course.
***
"Welcome back Salvatore's," uncle Alaric says as we step out of the car.
"Hi uncle Alaric," I say giving him a hug.
"Jenna sweetie here you have to call me professor Saltzman," uncle Alaric says as he hugs me.
"Also he is 100x more boring than usual and more strict," Stefan says.
"You know your uncle was 100x nicer than you," uncle Alaric says smirking.
"Heard that before, but don't forget I'm Damon Salvatore's son," Stefan says as he takes out his bag from the truck.
"Okay family I'll see you guys later. My friends are waiting for me," Stefan says as he hugs mom and dad.
"Or do you mean Emily is waiting for you," Tyler says smirking.
"Shut up," Stefan says pushing Tyler on to the car before walking away.
"I should go to. I have friends I want to go see," Tyler says grabbing his bag and hugging mom and dad good-bye.
"Let's have boys first Damon. They will protect their little sister you said. 16 years later and look at them," dad says sarcastically to mom.
" I don't need protecting dad I'm 16 years old I can do this on my own," I say.
"That's my girl," mom says hugging me.
"But don't forget to call every day," mom says.
"Before you leave I have one rule if you must date which I don't think you should, but since your mom was 16 when she dated Matt then I guess you can date. However, you must only date witches like your aunt Bonnie and if he is a Bennett witch that's even better," dad says.
"Deal," I say as I hug him.
"Ready to go see your new room?" uncle Alaric says.
"Yup," I say grabbing my suitcase.
"Bye," I tell my parents and follow uncle Alaric inside.
"So boys to the left and girls to the right. Your room number is 221," uncle Alaric says as he leads me to my room.
He opens the door with a key. I walk in and see two double beds.
"I'll let you get settled in. Orientation starts in 20 minutes," uncle Alaric says before closing the door behind him.
I start to unpack my things on the empty bed since I clearly see that my roommate has already moved in.
"You arrived! Thank god I was not sure if I would have a roommate," a blonde haired girl says as she starts to hug me.
"Hi," I say.
"I'm Melanie Scott," she says as she lets go of me.
"Jenna Salvatore," I say.
"OMG you are a Salvatore?! You are like royalty here besides the Saltzmans who have already graduated and Hope Mikaelson who also graduated," she says.
"I wouldn't consider myself royalty," I say.
Up until this year I went to my mom's old highschool where I was just a regular girl with three close friends. I had to lie to my best friends and tell them that I'm studying abroad like my brothers and my cousins ie Lizzie and Josie Saltzman. My other cousins Rose and Jackson will follow in my footsteps once they turn 16. My parents, uncle Jeremy and aunt Bonnie decided thats best for us kids. We can have the best of both worlds; the normal world by attending a normal school until 16 and the supernatural world by attending the Salvatore boarding school.
"We should start going. We don't want to miss orientation," Melanie says.

***
"Good afternoon freshmen," uncle Alaric says as Melanie and I take our seats.
"We are all going to present ourselves. Our names and are supernatural element," uncle Alaric says.
We go alphabetical and as we start going down the list there are a lot of witches.
"Hey my name is James Eastwood. I'm a werewolf and the next in line to be alpha for the Crescent pack back in New Orleans," a blue eyed blonde haired guy says.
"He's cute," Melanie whispers in my ear.
"Yeah he is," I say.
As we continue down the list there are some werewolfs and vampires. Finally it comes for me to introduce myself.
"Hi, my name is Jenna Salvatore. I think I'm a witch I haven't really practiced yet, but my brothers are warlocks, and my mother's ancestors have been witches," I say.
"Hi, my name is Melanie Scott and I'm a witch," Melanie says.
As Melanie sits down a guy with a leather jacket and sunglasses walks into the room.
"Excuse me who are you?" uncle Alaric asks the stranger.
"Alexander Winston, but I prefer Alex," mystery guy says taking off his sun glasses revealing his emerald green eyes.