Steve Randle

"So... blah blah blah." I continued to pretend I was listening to this, Chad guy? Anyways, my friend, Sophia thought it was a good idea to set me up, she's been trying for a month now. I've always declined to go on a date ever since, Liam. He was my ex, I was in love with him, or so i thought. The rat cheated on me for a soc. Pigs.

"Hello? Y/N?" I looked up and hummed in response. He looked at me confused.
"I asked if you wanna get outta here?" I sipped on my milkshake. "We just got here." I reasoned. I didn't even want to be here, especially with him. Alone. I got strange chills down my spine. "Yeah, I guess I can hold on for a little longer."

This time I did choke on my milkshake. "Excuse me?" I coughed. The table across looked over at our table. There was four boys, but one stood out. He looked the most concerned whereas the others just shook it off and continued their conversation. "Yeah I mean I was originally tryna get in with your friend but she said I was 'perfect' for her plan." He used his hands for air quotations.

I sat there frozen, mouth agape. "Open your mouth any wider and you'll be catching flies, we cant have that pretty face messed up for what i have in store for you tonight." He winked while shoving a chip in his mouth. "Why you-" I was about to go off at him when an arm wrapped my shoulder. I looked over to see the boy from before.

"Now that's no way to treat such a fine lady like, this lady over here." He said while gesturing toward me. He smirked and looked back over to Chad. "Yeah? And who's gonna stop me?" The boy stood up, Chad followed his movements. "Me." He announced confidently. "You and what army?" Chad said cockily thinking he could beat him.

"An army isn't necessary, I could snap you like a twig," He smirked, "but if you need clarification, them." He nodded to the three boys standing up tall and proud. Chad looked over. I watched his smirk fade away as mine grew. I crossed my arms. "Better get going Chaddy." I said while I gave him a sarcastic pout and a buh-bye wave.

Chad walked past and tried to grab his wallet. I grabbed it before him "Uh-huh." I shook my head. I took a twenty dollar bill out of his wallet. "The food was only ten!" He complained. "Don't make me take out 40." I was tempted to take the whole wallet but I just wasn't like that.

He snatched the wallet out of my hands and bumped into the guys shoulder as he walked by. "Names Y/N." I introduced myself leaving my hand out for him to shake. "Steve," He replied shaking my hand. We heard a light cough behind him. "And that's Soda, Dallas and Two-bit." I waved to them and they all waved back.

"Hey fellas, you guys can go ahead I'll walk this lovely lady home." He smiled. The boys all left saying their good-byes. "How'd you know I didn't already have a ride." I smirked while we walked out the door. He shrugged, "I watched him practically drag you out of the car." I chuckled at how stubborn I was to come here.

It was silent for a few seconds. "Well thanks for saving me." He chuckled at my awkwardness. "It's fine. I wasn't gonna let a jerk like him take you home, plus I got my shot." He smiled proudly to himself. I chuckled .

Occasionally our hands brushed against each other and I would blush like crazy. We talked, laughed and smiled all the way to my house. "This is my stop." I said turning so i was in front of him. He smiled. "What are you smiling at?" I asked laughing a bit. "You." He said and began to lean in and gently placed is lips upon mine. I went on my toes to deepen kiss, putting my arms around his neck. We pulled apart, gasping for air. "Wow," I smiled wildly.

Whistling was heard from my porch. We shot our heads towards the sound. "Soda?" Steve asked, confused. "Sophia?" I asked right after Steve. "We did it!" Sophia hugged Soda. I looked at Steve who was already looking at me. I put my head in his neck. "I should of known." I whispered, laughing lightly. And still smiling like an idiot.

__________

A/N
I know its short, but you're gonna have to deal with it.