Chapter 6

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I kept meaning to work on it and time has really gotten away from me. I can't believe it's already been thanksgiving I swear just yesterday it was July. Hopefully I will get a few more chapters up in December cause I finally have motivation to work on this.
3rd POV
Amphitrite was in love. Completely and utterly in love, and who wouldn't be. Percy was absolutely adorable with his big green eyes, wild black hair and  the little freckles across his button nose and under his eyes. This baby was exactly what the entire city had needed, what she needed, a breath of fresh air to everyone around him. Amphitrite had forgotten how much she loved having babies around the castle. They were so much easier to get along with then all the stuck up adults that constantly surrounded her trying to win the Queen's favor.

At that moment Percy was nestled in the sea queens delicate arms, watching as colorful fish swam by. The pair was down in the garden admiring its beauty and taking a break from the hectic life of being a royal. A smile slipped onto Amphitrite's face as she watched Percy. He grinned each time a new fish friend swam by and he would turn to his mother with big green eyes as if to say 'did you see that one'.

"Mama," that word broke Amphitrite out of her web of thought and she looked down at the baby in her arms.

She raised her eyebrows wondering what the small human needed. He just looked at her with a big smile and pointed to a small purple guppy swimming by him.

"Jeff" the baby wore a serious expression as be gestured to the guppy.

"Jeff" the queen agreed and watched as Percy and 'Jeff' played around, (mostly stared and smiled at each other).

Percy fell asleep and Jeff swam away when his play date started nodding off. Amphitrite shifted the baby higher in her arms and felt his tiny head find its place rested above her heart. With every breath she took she watched as his head rose and fell. With Percy being so young and small he looked incredible vulnerable and the sea queen couldn't help but fall down the rabbit hole of worrying thoughts about Percy's future.

As Percy grew bigger each day Amphitrite grew more and more aware of the fact that the small bundle of flesh in her arms could very well be the child in the prophecy. That fact alone made her skin crawl with anxiety and fear. She wanted to hide this precious child away from any monster, mythical or mortal, that wished ill intent upon him. Within just a few months Percy had staked his claim over Amphitrite's heart and she couldn't even begin to imagine a future where Kronos would hunt down this pure and innocent half breed.

Percy was Amphitrite's. He was her son, it did not matter that they shared no blood or DNA he was her's. The sea queen would raise him, she would love him, take care of him, read him bedtime stories. She would be the one to watch as he defeated monster and took on quests. She would be the one to go countless days with no sleep waiting to hear any news regarding his wellbeing and hug the life out of him when he returned. No matter what would happen throughout the years to come Amphitrite knew for certain that she would always love her son and that she would go to great lengths to protect him from harms way. Perseus was her child and she wasn't going to let anyone take him away.

I know it's a bit short but hopefully I will have another update soon. If you have any ideas or feedback please tell me. Also would you guys like a bit more of a plot or keep the chapters more like one shots? And I posted a Nicercy one shot so you should go check that out.