"At this point Dad, just keep talking it's keep my nerves down"Simon laughs. I chuckle.

I grab the top jersey in my fingers and rub my thumb over the maple leaf, remembering my first time I slide on the jersey and walked out "appreciate, be thankful, be grateful and have the biggest smiles on your face every time you put this jersey on. It's a privilege to play for your home team, especially a bigger privilege for the two of you to both play for your home team" They nod and I throw them each their jersey.

"Wrong numbers dad"

"Okay I tried" they chuckle. They took up their OHL numbers, Bennett wearing number 25 and Simon wearing number 54. The two of them went into the OHL wanting at least a five in their number because my number was 45.

I drop the basket back on the desk and start to leave "no more music Alright" they nod "now come on and say hello to everyone please, it'll help with the nerves"They nod and stand up, leaving their jerseys on the beds. I throw both my arms over their shoulders and pull them into my sides "I love you both so much and I will always be proud in the two of you"

"We love you more dad"they both say. I unwrap my arms from them as we walk down the stairs.

Everyone had come over for the game tonight, including all the little kids. Well I mean not all little. Chloe and I's siblings and parents would be sitting up in one of the boxes while Chloe, the girls and I will be sitting down by the ice.

"How is Mabel doing?" Simon asks as we step down from the stairs. I pulled some strings and seeing as Mabel has an interest in singing, she'll be singing O Canada. I know it's a big day for our kids today.

The boys said hello to everyone before they got ready to leave. Chloe I stood by the front door and wished them good luck and how proud we are of them. They'd be driving together since they shared one car. I knew they'd want to move out and be closer to the rink soon, chloe wants them to stay home. But I know she'll end up letting them move out anyways after their first year.

After they left we hung around the house for a while before leaving, I look back at the girls "don't be nervous May, you'll be amazing alright"

"Yea, come on. Imagine the amount of famous singers that are gonna listen to you" Audrey smiles over at his sister.

"That's suppose to make me feel better?" Mabel snaps at her older sister.

"Hey"Chloe chuckles.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. Everyone is so tense" Audrey chuckles. "Do you wanna know how many of our friends are coming to watch the game?"

"A lot?" I guess.

"Well there's a good amount but I know Emma's older brother"

"Brandon? The twins friend" Chloe asks, Audrey nods.

"He's throwing a party, well more like a viewing party"

"To watch the boys?" I ask looking over at her, she hums.

"Well like they also wanna support Mabel"Audrey chuckles and I hear movement in the backseat.

"No rough housing in the back please"Chloe says looking back.

"I mean what can I say, everyone loves us lane's" I laugh and look over at Chloe.

"The like ability we have is thriving"I joke. And the girls groan at my choice of words. I pull into Scotiabank Arena and cut the engine.

"Okay whatever happens to night with your brothers, I want you to run up and give them the biggest hug in the world Alright"I tell the girls. They nod "and princess"I say, grabbing onto Mabel's shoulders "we are proud of you, it's your day too as well"I say and she nods and I kiss the top of her head.