"There are other yokai who are willing to help us. If we utilize those contacts we may beagle to do something" Serafall says.

"It sounds like a start, but you kids wouldn't worry about all of this, you guys are supposed to be making memories and stuff like that" Azazel says before sitting back down.

"Yeah, it is a once in a life time experience after all" Serafall says with a smile "Now enough with the chit chat, it's time for some delicious food!"

"Somethings just won't ever change now will they?"

Part 2.

It's almost dawn, around about 5 o'clock in the morning. I opened my eyes and felt a warmth on my right as I laid on my futon. I looked over at the warmth and I see Rossweisse laying next to me in only a set of bra and panties sleeping happily. Her face becomes red and then mutters my name.

"(Y/n)..."

"What the hell is she dreaming about and why is she sleeping with me!?!" I questioned in my head.

I got out of the futon quietly, not to bother the sleeping ex-valkyrie. Then I tucked her in and I see her smile slightly.

"Though it was unexpected to find her sleeping with me, I guess as long as Rossweisse is sleeping happily then it's okay"

I grabbed my gym clothes and changed into them. I was going to do some training before having to get ready for the day. I walked out of the room and went to the roof top of the hotel. I look out from the roof top to see the light of the sun from below the horizon.

"Let's get started" I say to myself.

{Time Skip}

It's about 6:30 now, and I was doing some hand to hand combat training and dripping in sweat. Though I was limited since I didn't have the right equipment here in Kyoto. I was training in hand to hand combat for the reason of that Sariorge does, Rias said that he mainly in hand to hand combat, but for me, I fight mainly with duel wield swords.

"We thought we'd find you here" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I take a look behind me and I see Lily and Yuuma, wearing their gym clothes "Hey girls"

"How long have you been up?" Lily asks me as they walked towards me.

"Since 5" I replied "Just training on my hand to hand combat.

"(Y/n), do you think you can help me with my sacred gear?" Yuuma asks me.

"I don't see why not" I say "Activate your sacred gear so we can get started"

"Got it" Yuuma says.

Yuuma closes her eyes and clasped her hands together, focusing on activating her sacred gear before the ear rings appeared on her ears.

"Now then, First things first, there's three things that you can do so I've been told. Heal the wounds of others, put up a shield called the shield of heaven and can summon the chains of heaven" I explained to her "Which one do you want to start with?"

"Well, since I know how to use the healing, let's try the shield" She says.

"Okay then. So try holding you hands out like if you were going to hold up a forcefield and focus on putting up a impenetrable wall that nothing with any mystical power can penetrate" I tell her.