Chapter 20

Glory raced to the location that Grandeur had told her to go to but, once she arrived nothing was there absolutely nothing. Glory was already worried about finding them one, it was still pretty dark out and two the search parties had been out had already so if Deathbringer and Crystal were still here they were hidden very well. Grandeur had said they were hidden in plane sight but, it didn't seem that, that was the case.

Just as Glory was about to look around the area a little more something made a sound. She didn't know where the sound was originating from but, it almost sounded like it was coming from above her.

"Deathbringer!?" Asked Glory hopefully

There was no reply except for a small grunt causing Glory to look upward. It was them both of them but, they were both so thin and looked exhausted. Deathbringer had his arms tied and his snout locked shut but, Crystal was completely fine except for the fact that he was tied to the canopy of possibly one of the tallest trees in the rainforest along with Deathbringer. 

Glory immediately started flying upward to untie Crystal and Deathbringer. Glory united Crystal first and laid him on a cluster of ferns almost directly after flying up to retrieve Deathbringer.

Glory paced back and forth outside the healers hut begging for the slightest bit of a update on the state that Deathbringer and Crystal were in.  It felt like a endless cycle of back and forth for Glory until the Rainwing healer came out and said

"Deathbringers vitals are all stable but..............the little hybrid isn't doing so good"

Glory had gone through so much she should've been used to things like this happening but, that's not something you just get used to. Glorys scales turned a lime green but, she tried to fight them only half succeeding by turning them a slightly darker shade.

"C-can I see him?" Asked Glory trying to maintain her queenly posture

"Yes but, if he is sleeping you can't wake him up and.....he doesn't look like he normally would neither of them" Replied the rainwing with a voice drenched in sympathy.

Glory quickly shuffled past the rainwing to Crystals bed handy enough Deathbringer was in the bed right beside him. Without even having to note that there was cuts on Crystal body or that you could see his ribs better than the colour of his scales Glory knew that something was horribly wrong by the way he spoke.                  

This chapter is probably horribly written but, i needed to get something out because i didn't post anything yesterday so here you go

Hope you enjoyed