Chapter 19

It was the middle of the night and Glory was deep in a peaceful sleep when she was awaken by a thought. That thought made so much sense it cleared up everything even though making her talk would be hard but, it would be worth a shot. So Glory jumped to her feet running out of her hut to the rainwing jail.

"Tell me where they are!" Exclaimed Glory

Glory still was half asleep but, she could tell that she Grandeur wasn't going to tell her anything.

"Where who are?" Grandeur was speaking in a tone that one would use with a newborn dragonet but, that didn't bother Glory, she knew that Grandeur was only trying to make Glory lash out.

"Stop playing innocent unless you want me to spray you with my venom!" Glory threatened

Grandeur rolled her eyes before replying "I could just as easily spray you with mine you have no leverage on me"

Grandeur had a point Glory really didn't have any leverage unless she found someone Grandeur actually cared about. But right as Glory was about to leave and find something to hold against Grandeur she noticed that Grandeur was eyeing one of the rainwing guards, Cockatoo, she remembered as well that, that particular rainwing had been one of Grandeurs personal guards while she was attempting to steal the throne.

So Glory stood there in front of Grandeurs cell and signaled Cockatoo to come over to where Glory was. Grandeur stood there Glory could tell that she was trying to act natural but, ultimately failing.

"So Grandeur" Said Glory in a threatening manner  "Are you sure that there is no way to make you speak like for say........... never seeing some particular dragon EVER again" Said Glory pointing to Cockatoo

Grandeurs scales turned a pale green, that answered Glorys questions. Glory didn't think that Grandeur was actually capable of having a heart but, apparently she was wrong.

"If I tell you will you let him stay" Begged Grandeur

"Well does he want to stay?" Asked Glory looking in Cockatoos direction

Cockatoo nodded vigorously. But, now Glory couldn't let Cockatoo have a key to the cell incase he got way to close to Grandeur and they wanted to run off or something.

"He can stay but, he can't have a key to the cell and you have to tell me where Deathbringer and Crystal are!" Instructed Glory

Grandeur told Glory exactly where Deathbringers and Crystals location was. Glory ran out of the little prison snatching Cockatoos keys on the way out.  

If they had been out there this whole time without food and water they might actually be dead and if that was the case...................Glory would never forgive herself. 

Dun Dun Dun! oh no are they dead! Cliffhanger

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes in any of the chapters

Hope you enjoyed