Chapter 27

Everybody at Glory and Deathbringers wedding chased after North and Oasis as fast as there wings could take them but, Oasis and North were going as fast as there wings could take them as well so the only one who could catch up to them was Queen Ruby and Peril. So that's exactly what they did. Ruby had left Cliff at the wedding with the one Rainwing that remained and Tsunami and Riptides little girl somehow it screamed trouble to Ruby.

She grabbed the shoulders of the scarred sandwing digging her claws into his back. It didn't go as planned though he stopped flapping his wings causing them to roll out of the sky plunging to there death. The falling never stopped as Ruby had predicted though they just kept spinning through the air hoping that the little dragonet Oasis was holding wasn't the one to land on the bottom.  

Peril on the other hand had it easy she wrapped her talons around Norths neck giving Crystal just enough time to escape and go help his sister and Queen Ruby. 

Sense Queen Ruby, Oasis and Pitaya were falling vertically it gave Glory and Deathbringer enough time to catch up.

Deathbringer went to help Peril while Glory went to help Queen Ruby.

Glory grabbed Pitaya out of the sandwings grip setting her on her own back.

"Hold on honey" Whispered Glory

Crystal came from behind Glory startling her

"Crystal!" Exclaimed Glory "Go take your sister back to the waterfall and STAY there." Ordered Glory handing Pitaya to Crystal

"Yes mom" Said Crystal Flying off with his baby sister

Ruby and Oasis had landed now with Oasis on the bottom and Ruby on the top. Surprisingly Oasis seemed to still be breathing that was good that meant this time Glory would get to torture him and not the other way around. 

Deathbringer yelled at Peril to get out of the way before he took action then he barreled into North pinning him to the ground with ease. 

All the rainwings and nightwings that followed Glory and Deathbringer were told to go back to the rainwing village even Kinkajou and Moon that left everybody else alone to talk. Deathbringer carried North on his back and Riptide carried Oasis. Both the icewing and sandwing had been shot with sleeping darts for easier transportation.

Queen Thorn had left with Sunny and Smolder because of something urgent back at the Sand kingdom so the sandwing wouldn't get to go to a Sandwing prison but, that was okay Glory wanted to question him anyway.

By the way it looked to Glory, Tsunami and Ruby were very close friends by the way they were talking at least but, that could've changed because as they landed on the platform Cliff and Tsunamis kid were caught mid-kiss. The rainwing that should have been there obviously got lazy and left. Crystal and Pitaya were just watching with fascination. 

Glory didn't see that much wrong with it they were roughly the same age and she didn't have anything gay dragons but, Cliff was Ruby's only kid witch meant his kids would be heirs to the throne and if he didn't have any kids things would become a little chaotic 

"REEF" Screamed Tsunami "GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW"

Tsunami was definitely the scary parent. Reef slowly walked over to Tsunami scared for his life 

"CLIFF" Yelled Ruby " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING"

"Mom I sorry but, I love him and you can't make me not" Said Cliff and Reef at the exact making each other blush.

"NO Reef you and dad going home, NOW"

Reef and Riptide began to fly away towards the direction of the Sea kingdom

"WE are going home as well Cliff and we're having a talk"

Cliff and Queen Ruby flew off without saying goodbye because they were in the middle of a heated conversation.

Glory wanted to laugh so bad but, she was a queen so she bit her lip in a effort of conceal the laughs but, failing Glory burst out laughing only to be swatted by Tsunami on the snout.

"Ok ok but, you got to admit that was hilarious" Said Glory between chuckles

Clay,Starflight and Deathbringer thought it was hilarious as well but, Tsunami didn't find it even the slightest bit amusing .

"We should try questioning the icewing and sandwing now" Said Fatespeaker trying to break up the awkward tension between everybody.

"Good idea I could burn them till they talk" Pitched in Peril earning a few questionable glares

"It is a good idea but, burning them will be unnecessary" Said Glory reluctantly " And we have to wait till they wake up"

"We should sit down and catch up we haven't talked with Glory just like old friends in like forever" Said Tsunami

This is my longest chapter yet and thank you guys so much for reading i just hit like 600 reads it's insane

Hope you enjoyed