12

Mia's POV

I was about to go to sleep when I heard my so called 'mission phone' go off

'great, right when I was about to sleep'

I groan quietly before looking at the phone and it reads

_________________________________
CODE RED

This is a code Red kill Bruce Lockhart and the leader of the Reaper Gang we don't know what gang he is for, but all I know is he hacked our Gang system and now he knows all of our secret, and he also partnered up with the enemies and now they're trying to take us down they need to be exterminated, you must kill their leader and bruce Lockhart their location is currently on follow up, ill send further information later on, in the mean time try to track him, Send 1 if you need back up and ill immediately send it to you. Send 2 for affirmative.

~ KEEGAN

_____________________

I sighed heavily keegan is like our messenger...kinda... and the code thingy shows how hard the mission can be.. blue is for (basic) green is for (hard) orange for (Pro only) and Red is basically a suicide mission

'fuck, In this time really?'
its my second time to have suicide mission, my first suicide mission was 2 years ago, it only gave me 2 broken ribs a bleeding legs and arm, busted lip, black eye, and for me the most painful of all I've mention.....is..... broken nails.... I repeat Broken nails (yah feel me?)
anyways.....this mission feels so serious, keegan would never give me a back up, only the sign affirmative.

'maybe she thinks I'm weak?'

'no fuck that'

I quickly type 2 'send me clothes instead' before grabbing my laptop and started hacking.
8:50 pm
.
.
.
.
.
it's only been 9:30 and I'm done hacking, like seriously our hacking mens are dumb.

5 minutes later I got an affirmative reply and she said to wait them at the place where the school park their buses. I packed all of my stuff and walked outside the cabin, thank god Ashley is a heavy sleeper.

I was walking when I heard rustling in the bush beside me
"who's there?" I ask then zack came out of the bushes
"Zack?" I looked at him confused, was he spying on me?

"uhm hey, I was just grabbing some wood for tomorrow's night bonfire" he told me, I observed him quickly, he doesn't have a single wood on his hand and why was he gathering wood in the first place, he-
my thoughts got cut off

"why are you holding all of your bags?" he looks at me warily while pointing at my bags. and I quickly think of an excuse.

"we have an emergency and I have to go home" I said acting a little bit in panic. he then looked at me worriedly and ask if he needs to call the dean I quickly said no and I said ill be coming back Tomorrow and he still refuses, hes basically more panic than I am.

I mentally sigh acting mode on.

"no zack just listen" I beg and put my hands around his cheek " its just an emergency and ill be back tomorrow, no need for the dean to know" I softly said, dont worry I just have to keep zack from following me. "but-" he got cut off by my phone, I quickly looked at my watched, they're probably here.My face become serious and I quickly ignored zack and tried to walk away but still zack is pulling me.

'this fucking guy'

I glared at him once before turning around, then he pulls me once more, then I turned around and knocked him out, he falls to the ground with a 'thud'.