First Day.

I own none of the Teen Wolf characters, all rights reserved to MTV and Jeff Davis.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. "Five more minutes." I groaned as I smacked the snooze button on my alarm clock. "Mackenzie get your ass out of bed or I'm leaving you." Stiles shouted through my door, i love my twin but he could also be a pain in the ass. Summer was over and today was my first day back out to school. I'm actually pretty excited; I threw my covers off and ran to my closet. Anaconda blasted through my room and I knew it was Lydia calling me, she thought it would be funny since this song reminded her of me. "Hey hey hey," "I'm having a fashion crisis, what are you wearing today?" that was a good question, what am I wearing today. "Oh I think I'm wearing my Macklemore crop top a shorts and a converse." Perfect outfit for the perfect day, "I'll just stick with a dress, see you at school." Lydia hated when i wore shorts because it distracted the guys from looking at her. Twenty minutes later I was dressed and ready for school, I ensured that i had on a hanging navel ring, one of my many experiments over the summer, dad hated it but I loved it. As I came down the stairs I heard dad yelling at Stiles, "I swear to god if you ever leave the house again that late you won't see your truck for months." How could you sneak out and still get caught? As far as dad assumed, I was his little princess but I always snuck out to go see Lydia and Jackson. "Kenzie sweetheart, your shorts are shrinking everday, how about we wash with cold water and air dry only from now on?" Oh dad, I gave him a thumbs up as I ate my apple, my blonde hair kept getting in the way so I was having green apple and hair strands.

"Dad i really need to go cut my hair, no matter which hairstyle i choose it always ends up in my mouth."

"Mackenzie i am not having this conversation again. No means no. Anways see you both after school and stay out of trouble both of you."

Dad gave me a kiss and Stiles a manly pat before he left, "So much for Daddy's little princess? You know why he doesn't want you to cut it right?" I have this arguement almost every month with dad, "Yeah, because it reminds him of mum." Dad always saw mum in me so everytime I got a peircing or dye my hair, he says I'm destroying her good looks. "Anyways see you at school bro." I approached my car and I couldn't help but smile everytime i saw it, it was a Summer White 2014 Camaro Convertible , Dad got me it for my sixteenth birthday over the vacation while Stiles got a Blue 2014 Land Rover Defender.

Without thinking twice I hopped in my car and sped off to school, not one of my friends saw my car and I honestly couldn't wat to see their faces.

A/N: Mackenzie's outfit to the side ;) Thanks... Bye :)

Also please vote and comment, your opinions does matter to me... And don't forget to follow, I will follow back.