"im really glad you're here rod. I would really need help from an expert." A tall man excused himself from the crowd

"alright then. So whats the contents of the request? You said to come here since only me and my team might be able to help with this."

"yes. We currently have a case of about 10 children missing. We had an idea where they were going from the investigations but—"

"hey sedric, whatever you will ask from us, we will never go to that place. Ever" one of the police said and the others nodded

"y-yes.. I get it. Even the local priests wont dare help me with this. Gosh." The detective face palmed "oh by the way, im sedric braise."

"good to meet you sedric. Should we discuss the details here or.." rod

"no, here is good."

"yeah.. this happened only a week ago when the parents of those children all came to the police for a missing persons request."

"we investigated every lead possible but there was nothing else that we could think of."

"their parents said that those children were staying overnight, but when I connected all their stories, it was all messed up." Sedric

"all their parents even quarreled at each other. It was very messy I tell you. Some even brawled here."

"the mayor would also really appreciate your help with this since its not just only them who has gone missing."

"so there is more than 10 right?"

"yes. It was only suppose to be 10 but recently, we also received reports that more children have gone missing overnight."

"how many are they now?"

"I don't know yet the exact number but I estimate about 20 kids." Sedric

"hmm.. let me see if I can help. Lets go now to the scene".

"o-okay. Let me go get my coat first."

Rod nodded as the detective goes to get his coat while rod is still surrounded by cops being questioned of all his adventures. After the detective got his coat, they then go towards the fence where rod was just flying following the detectives car. rod also signaled the origami to follow them to the destination.

"here we are rod." sedric said after he got off his car and rod descending to the ground

"hmm... in the fields, there might be space for the origami to land."

"land what rod?"

Rod then signaled the origami to park by the fields as he faces upwards. The detective was also struck in awe as the origami descended to the clear fields.

"s-so that's the origami."

"yes detective. Now whats the story on this place?"

"oh yeah.. ehem.. it was a very long time ago, maybe around when new Zealand was colonized. Legend has it that there was once a family that lived in a barn on the other side of this fence but one day, one of them got possessed and started attacking the other family members. Luckily, one of them was able to get a priest to exorcise the possessed. But after a while, the whole town didn't hear that certain priest ever again and since then, this side of the fields would just be covered with mist and fog."

"hmm.. I don't see any fog." Rod

"yet. At night, it fogs here so very thick."

"have you seen it fog?"