Although how did he straight up look at me, like he knew I was already there. I opened the door which leads to a small fancy hallway, I began walking down until I reached a door.

I heard a small bang of a door opening and closing down the hallway. I stood still for a moment, then turned around but no one was coming around the corner.

Great now I'm hallucinating

I turned back around and opened the door revealing a very nice looking bathroom.

I looked down at the sinks, even those were extra. Somehow I couldn't bring myself to go out there like this, I mean it looks like I'm trying to get a fuckboy on my hand. I hardly feel comfortable in this dress, I swear I'm going to flash in front of everyone with this really high slit in my dress. Two actually! who even made this for fuck's sake.

I was getting even more frustrated with myself, looking in the mirror probably wasn't helping. I have a good 45 minutes until the youngsters' dance finishes. To be honest, everyone has probably already found their soul mate.

I rolled my eyes. I keep on doing that lately.

If I don't find a person here, then what are the chances of me finding anyone. I'm still debating if I should put myself out there. I mean if I can't find someone who I don't know and can merely judge then how am I going to be able to cope at barbecues and summer parties when I actually see guys dressed in their own clothes and see more than half their face.

I am a lost cause right now. I can just imagine, that's exactly what my mum will set me up to do. Like mother like daughter.

"Fuck it" I hissed. I grabbed my purse and made my way out.

"You got this" I whispered to myself.
I walked down the hall and was beginning to turn the corner when I heard a small thud.

I stopped and turned around, there was a door but it said 'staff only'. I heard another loud thud and observably started taking small steps towards the door.

I heard a women's voice, it sounded like someones hurting her? I immediately turned the handle and looked inside. Shit

"Oh my god, I- I am so sorry" I grabbed the door handle like my life depended on it and slammed it shut.

Just.been.scarred.for.life

I brought my hand up to my mouth to stop myself from shouting 'What the fuck'. It was a girl in a red dress, wit- with the guy earlier who was staring at me.

He had his hand way too near her vajajay, and she was literally plastered all over him. Wow, I need a drink. Way too many life experiences all in one go, it's giving me a migraine.

"What are you kidding me" I heard her voice again, and then realised that I was standing still. I turned the corner and opened the door just in time because I heard the door open in that storage room.

Seriously though, why would you make out in a storage room? eww

I stood aside so when the door opened it wouldn't head-butt me. The door suddenly god smacked open causing a few of the staff to look around in caution.

The girl in the way too revealing red dress stomped away and I wasn't going to be here waiting for the mystery handsome guy to acknowledge me or trot past me.

So I went to my safe haven, the bar. This time I would order. I arrived there in five minutes, considering I had to take the long way round. I didn't even dare to look behind just in case I caught eyes with the guy from the storage room. I'll ignore that side of the ballroom from now.

Luke glanced up and saw me, he seemed relatively pleased with me coming back.

"Hello again". I sat down and took my mask off.

He was about to say something but quickly shut his mouth.

"Can I have the strongest alcoholic drink please" I rested my head on my hand and gave him a bored expression.

"Hard night?" He said polishing a glass.

"Oh yeah, I've had boys cueing up to dance with me for the last 20 minutes.. didn't you notice" I said sarcastically.

"Did you try?" he said

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. "Not so formal now are you mister" I said giving him my best wink.

"Well you do have a crush on Mr Hemsworth, would you rather me call you anything else at that moment" he said getting ready to make my drink. He called me miss.

"I do not" I deeply blushed and tried to place my mask on again, "wait" he said while taking my hand gently and placing it back on the bar table.

"I like it better when you have it off" I think I went 50 shades of red in a matter of seconds.

"O - kay" I said lightly smiling.

"So tell me something interesting" I said changing the subject, plus I was bored and needed a distraction.

"Like a story?" He said while starting to put ice in my glass. "Yeah" I said.

30 minutes passed and me and him got to know each other really well. I was a little bit tipsy but had control over my mind, which was an accomplishment considering me.

"Last time I checked, flirting with guests was never in the job description" a male voice next to me said. I turned to face him and realised it was the mysterious guy who I saw in the storage room.

Oh shit
____________________

Kelly's Mum: Shut up and Dance with me, tap/click that Vote button for a groovy dance.
Kelly: Well that's a shit way to get people to vote. Vote if you want me to go fuc-
Victoria: -Kelly!!