Yoonmin

normal yoongi
gang leader jimin

jimin had just finished paying a visit to everyone who had to give money to him, those who were in debt were put out of their misery.
everyone he's visited was afraid of him, besides the few who thought they could get with him or teased him on his height.

how how they must've regret that when his men walked in with concealed faces to hide their features and masks to block out the smell. cause most who were in debt were living in the dumps due wasting money on drugs and alcohol.

...

jimin walked towards his and yoongi's bedroom, but as the male grabbed the handle and opened the door slowly to hear small whispers and his name getting stuttered.

"a-ah"

"j-jimin! r-right th-ere"

jimin walked in silently to be met with an amazing view.

yoongi was was riding a dildo, with thigh highs all while trying to keep quiet, but of course failing.

jimin looked at yoongi and smirked before watching yoongi.

yoongi was just about to cum until he felt a hand tighten around his cock making him whine, "we can't have baby cum now can we" jimin whispered scaring yoongi.

"j-jimin! w-when did you get home!" yoongi almost shouted, soon the dip in the bed was gone. "hm, not to long ago, but just in time to stop you" jimin smirked.

"baby needs punishment for playing with himself, hm?" jimin questioned while pulling out the drawer revealing all their 'equipment'

"hm, lets see" jimin hummed while pulling out out lube and a butt plug. "these will be for later, first we need to do spacks, is that fine with you?" jimin questioned and yoongi gave a small nod before moving to the end of the bed.

"good boy" jimin praises making yoongi feel all gushy.

once jimin made it to the end of the bed yoongi already propped himself on jimins lap.

...

after the ten spanks since jimin couldn't handle his baby's sobs, and jimin being a 'only soft for his baby boy kind of type' had to take a break to give small kisses on the plump butt.

"baby are you all better?" jimin questioned while pulling the smaller up for a hug and peppering kisses all over his face, "you were my good boy" jimin praised.

part two will be released soon, un-edited

also thank you so much for the views and votes 🥺✨