Yoonjin

Jin and Yoongi have had the biggest crush on each other but of course they are oblivious to each other's feelings, so what happens when Jin wakes up to find Yoongi with fingers in himself while trying to keep quiet?

Requested

🌊

Jin's POV

I was having such a peaceful dream until there some quiet whimpers and moans were being heard slowly I wake up and sit up to hear that the sounds. The same sound from my dream, so the sounds weren't from my dream but the — other side of the room? No! That can't be Yoongi he's sleeping! Right?

I glance over to Yoongis side of the room to see the blankets surrounding him with fingers inside him. Yoongis fingering himself.

YOONGI'S FINGERING HIMSELF!

I yell inside my head and take another glance to see if it's true and it is. His eyes are closed with a hand over his mouth trying to keep as quiet as possible but I guess that's not working, huh. I couldn't help but to grow hard, I mean my crush his fingering himself and trying so hard to keep quiet but is failing, so I do the one thing that comes in my head and that's to walk up to him.

I get out of bed quietly and tip toe closer to the horny man. Each step I can hear it get louder and once I'm right next to him I look down to see that my hard boner is almost coming alive with the tip nearly at the waist band of the boxers. I get closer to Yoongis ear and huskily whisper "Do you want some help?"

His eyes shoot open and stare at me, "J-Jin" he yells and then tries to move the blanket up but I deny it and grab his wrists, "Come on Kitten! You've woken me up and got me all hard but you won't let me touch you? Please baby~" I pleaded and moved my hand and slowly move my free hand to his teaching hard cock and start stroking it, making sure to rub over his tip spreading the pre-cum. I kept going until he gave me a desperate nod, "Make me feel good Jinnie.",I lean forward towards his ear "I'll make you feel so good Kitten" I whisper making my voice octaves lower than my high pitched voice. I move my hands away from him and lean over him and move my hands to his hole and slightly rub it with hand cover in pre-cum. I slowly place one finger in and push in and out slowly.

Author POV

🌊

Jin then moved another of his long and slender fingers towards Yoong is hole now having two fingers, then three which makes Yoongi wince but soon the pain was soon to be gone once the tip of Jin's ringers slowly brushed over Yoong is prostate or g-spot. "R-right there Jin!" Yoongi whisper-shouts out moaning and moving on Jin's fingers which so delicately hit his prostate. He puts the fourth finger in and Yoongi winces again at the stretch but is soon used to it, Jin starts thrusting his fingers in faster when Yoongis back to moaning.

Yoongi clenches and Jin quickly removes his fingers making Yoongi whine at the emptiness. "W-why'd you don that? I was just about to cum!" Yoongi whines, making Jin chuckle. "I want you to cum while my cock is deep inside of you.

"Baby do you have lube?" Yoongi blushes at the pet name and nods pointing to his side draw, and Jin looks through it to find an unopened bottle of lube making Jin smirk. "You planned this didn't you?" Jin asks and Yoongi looks away blushing madly and then nods slightly.

"I'm going in with no condom since we need to be fast" Jin explains and smothers the scented substance on his cock and quickly rubs it before aligning it with Yoongis hole before pushing in he teases his hole and places the tip in before removing it making Yoongi whine. He smirks and then slowly pushes into Yoongi who winces at the large size, but Jin isn't even halfway so he grabs hold of his hips pushes so his dick can get deeper than it is already.. "You're so big!" moans out with pleasure and some pain laced in his voice.

Jin looks down to see some tears and leans forward kissing them away, while the tall male was leaning down he may or may not have pushed deeper in him making the small boy under him moan loud. "Whoops," the tall male says and looks down again and smirks.

Jin moved his hips back but quickly thrusted in again every thrust faster than the one before until his pace was animalistic. Yoongis moans were like when a jet flew past, sound coming right after two thrusts. His moans were bouncing right out his mouth like the curse words or grunts Jim would release every now and then. The sound of hips smacking was making were another way for Jin to know he's doing good, "nghhh! J-Jin g-gonna c-c-cum!" the small boy shouts and Jin just fastens his pace if possible.

Jin looked down to see his pre-cum and lube surround in his cock and the rim of Yoongis butt making him sliding in really fast and smooth. Yoongi cock soon squirts out his cum and Jin then stops so that Yoongi can catch his breath, he leans in for the first kiss of the night. Jin then slides his tongue in searching every crevice of his mouth and then pulling away and leaving kisses all over him and then slowly towards his thigh, kisses soon turn into leaves love bites, then slowly he soon pulls away and switches there positions so Yoongi is on top of him and he laying down.

"Ride me" Jin commands and Yoongi just nods his head and starts riding him planting his hips firmly and then going up again. "Jinnie! I love you so much!" Yoongi yells all of a sudden and covers his mouth quickly but Jin removes his hand and pulls him against him "Love you too darling" he whispers. Yoongi then sat up and went down again but soon collapses against Jin. "This i too much much Jinnie~" Yoongi whines and Jin just leaves a small kiss on his forehead and starts thrusting in, Yoongi starts to release soft moans and whimpers with wrapped arms around Jin's neck as he gets forced up by the strong forces from the thrusts. Jin moves his head to look down and see's his large member disappearing in Yoongi. The sight and feeling make him have a warm sensation in his stomach and starts thrusting faster to release but struggles.

Yoongi releases louder moans as Jin jabs his prostate right on and it doesn't help that he's feeling over sensitive and tightens his hole making Jin bury his member deep inside grazing over Yoongis prostate.

Jin soon releases with a loud grunt gripping Yoongis hips tighter and soon moves his hips up making sure that he's milked out all his cum around the right hole. "F-Fuck! That was good darling" Jin says and kisses Yoongi. He pulls out of the boy and carries them to the bathroom connected to the bedroom. He places Yoongi on the counter on the counter and sets up the tub making sure the water is just right and quickly places some bubbly body wash, then grabs Yoongi and places him inside gently.

🌊

Jin soon joins him but on the other side, Yoongi looks up at Jin and says something Jin wanted to answer for a very long time. "Jin are we boyfriends now?" Yoongi asks looking down again playing with the bubbles, Jin leans forward and kisses Yoongis clean forehead. "Yes darling, were boyfriends!"

Un—edited