Yoonkook

Not requested

You guys better start requesting other wise you're getting fucking public smuts at this rate. Requests can be in the comment section or messages! You can put your requests on the first page if you want to, make sure to add what was said in the 'how to request'. Now onto the smut

🌊

Jungkooks POV

I was in the library choosing something that looked interesting. By that I mean a really cool book with a really cool cover and that so happens to be in the manga section. So y'know I was just cruising along until this one book caught my eye.

The cover was blood red, and the text was just plain black, now-now I would've passed this book but it had the word 'yaoi' in the middle and under it in brackets was 'bl'.  I didn't know what that means but by the side of the book it looked like it was going to be intense, so I grabbed it and the blue, purple and green ones beside it. It seemed to be some kind of series and the was only 1-4 on the shelf so I grabbed it just in case I was interested in the book series.

I walked towards the librarian and she gave me a weird look but I didn't question it. She scanned the books and my ID and then gave it back. I shoved them in my bag just in case anybody saw that I was reading. I then continued my way towards my shared dorm room with my beloved roommate. Yoongi.

Time Skip — The dorms

🌊

"Hey Yoongi!" I say enthusiastically to the lump on the couch which is covered by my thin knitted blanket. I just hear a groan in response 'cute' I thought and make it to my room in the less suspicion way, aka me running to the room and slamming the door which caused Yoongi to groan even louder.

I place my bag down on the desk and take the four books out before placing the bag down on the floor now and sliding my chair towards the desk and pulling it towards the desk tucking me in. I grab the book that had a number 1 or 一 on the side.

I open the book and skip the first page thinking it was just a stupid warning. The book shows an image of two boys. 'The boy 'Natsume' is looking at something and 'Hanata' who was sleeping on the couch, it looked likes they're in a shared dorm together. Natsume was in his bedroom looking at a picture or video?' So what was all the movements under the sheet- he's jerking off isn't he.

I flicked to the next page and saw a video or image of what Natsume was looking at. It was a video of somebody bouncing on a dick. I thought that was super hot!
'The door opens and the same time Natsume was about to release. Hanata looks at Natsume who was looking back shocked as he was eyeing the big proud dick that's standing proud and tall with pre cum leaking on the sides and some have reached the bottom. Hanata looks at Natsume shocked and didn't know what to do. He was frozen.'

'Natsume got up and walked to Hanata naked. His dick hitting his stomach with every step. Hanata tried to move but he was frozen in place.' Yoongi walks into the room which doesn't catch my attention attention. I flick to the next page to the next page to see Natsume grabbing Hanata and pinning him to the wall—I snap out of my trance when the book suddenly goes out of my sight.

"JUNGKOOK! WHAT ARE YOU READING?!" Yoongi yells face at me. "I-I was just curious Yoongi-Hyung. I ah saw the book and it looked interesting so I thought why not check it out and I didn't realise that it would be filled with gay boys." I say with a red face because I got caught but and wanted to find out what happened next.