#62

"Gabriel! Jack! It's good to see you again!" Lynda wrapped her arms around the two boys.
"Yeah, you too" Gabriel smiled at her.

"It's nice to know that you boys are still friends" she grinned before moving herself so they could slip past her and into the house.

Jack snickered when she said friend.
They had both agreed on telling jacks family about their relationship as jack had kept going on about how supportive they where.

"Jo?!" Jack shouted through the hall and the girl came running down the stairs.

She ran so fast that her feet actually managed to skip the bottom two steps and she came crashing down.

"I'm okay!" She quickly got up and hugged them.

"Dads at work" she told them.
"I want to talk to you guys" Johanna told them.

"What do you guys want for dinner? Pizza? I'll make pizza" Lynda smiled, slinking her way into the kitchen.

"We're putting our stuff in my room...come with us"
Jack said before trying to take his bag up the stairs.

Gabe put his hand out and jack passed him the bag.
"Thanks" Jack blushed as he followed his man up the stairs.

"Sit" jack told Jo when they got to his room.

All 3 sat down on the bed.
"What did you wanna talk about?" Jack asked her.
"I just wanted to ask what the gossip is with you two" she smiled, showing off her multi-coloured train track braces.
"Gossip like what?" The blond asked
"Well, any fall outs, have you talked about kids, are you gonna move in together, are you gonna get married? You know, the usual" she explained.

"Gossip? There's no gossip between us-"

"I'm An idiot. That's the gossip" Gabe cut him off.

"Gabriel, you don't have to-" jack put his hand on Gabes shoulder.

"Listen, I hurt your brother.....many times because I done some stupid stuff with other people and I can't make excuses for that but that's over now" the Spaniard admitted awkwardly.

"Hold on- and I'm sorry for this but- Jack why the fuck did you stay with him?" Jo raised her eyebrow.

" because I did, okay? Look, can we just drop this?" Jack asked, almost begged.

"It's in the past" he added.
"We can drop it" Johanna said, feeling guilty because she brought it up.

"So, do you love each other?" The girl asked.

"We don't really talk about I-"

"He's my world" Reyes cut him off once again.

Jacks face switched from pale to beetroot.

"I...I am?" He asked awkwardly as he didn't expect Gabriel of all people to say that about him.

"Of course you are, Jackie" Gabriel told him in his gruff voice.

"Okay that is so cute" Johanna smiled.

"Johanna! Can you answer the door?" Lynda's happy voice echoed through the walls.

"Yeah, Mom!"

"Imma just say one thing before I go" She stood up and looked at Gabe.

"You're lucky to have him" she said before leaving.

"Did you mean that?" Jack asked him.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't" Gabe huffed.

"Are you mad at me?" Jack asked.

"I'm a little pissed" Gabe answered harshly.
"Is it because jo was asking stupid questions?" Jack asked.

"It's because when she asked if we love each other you said we didn't really talk about it" He explained his sudden change of mood.

"Jackie, you tell me you love me all the time".

Jack sighed.
"Gabriel, I said it because I didn't know if you wanted me to tell her the truth....I know how you get with stuff like that, I'm sorry"

"I get it" Gabe nodded and moved closer to jack.

He started moving even closer to kiss him when Jo walked through the door.

"Hollies here" She said before quickly going back downstairs to greet her.

"Shit" Jack swore.
"Who's Hollie?" Gabe asked.

"My half-sister... dads side..I was hoping you wouldn't meet her" Jack dragged his palm down his face.
"Why?" The older boy asked.

"She's beautiful... I mean both of my sisters are but Hollie really is" jack told him.

"She's funny...she's kind.. she's just better than me"

Gabe rolled his eyes.
"Jack, I'm done with that shit...I'm yours and only yours" he told jack.

"I promise you-" he took jacks soft hand.
"I'm done with shit like that".