10

ariana
i finish the show and get ready to leave. i take off all my makeup and put on a onesie so i stay comfy.

"ariana were ganna go, we don't feel like staying up" courtney came through, yawning.

"it was me that was working" i laughed "but yeah, go on without me" i smiled.

i watched as she walked off. i see my phone bright up which reminds me, i have to text grayson.

i slowly go into my messages and scroll onto his contact.

//
i've finished up :ariana

grayson: cool! if you've still got energy, let me take you out for dinner. maybe catch up.

i thought about it for a moment.

sure :ariana

i might be in a onesie but that doesn't stop me.

//

i walk out of the back door of the arena and see my ride. i still have some of my friends with me but they're nearly half asleep to be honest.

i get in and so does everybody else, then the engine starts. i sigh for a moment. tonight was such a beautiful, good night.

my phone vibrates catching my attention out of my daze. it's grayson. obviously.

//

grayson: any ideas?

i know a place :) i'll pick you guys up :ariana

grayson: okay sure, my hotel zip code is XXX XXX

okay :) :ariana

//

suddenly the car stops and all my friends are getting out of the car.

"ariana, you coming?" they asked.

"actually, i have other plans. is that okay?" i asked. they all nodded which made me smile.

as i watch them go inside i turn to the driver and tell them the address to drop me off and he does.

~ * ~

i get to the hotel and i see that inside it looks beautiful.

"want me to stay here?" my ride asked me as he interrupted my thoughts.

"no, it's okay" i smiled getting out.

"oh, thank you by the way" i said as i tipped my ride. his job is to take me places but he's so kind.

as my driver drives off i slowly make my way to the hotel. i go up to the desk and see a women about my age behind the desk.

"room 26 please?" i ask nicely.

"omg ariana, sorry i just love your music" she says a bit shook.

"thank you" i laugh a little.

"oh sorry before u go up, can i have a name? a name of the people who are staying?" she asks.

"grayson dolan? ethan dolan? and two other girls... one called hannah, i'm not sure her second name. i'm just here for grayson" i explain a bit nervous.

"sure. go up" she smiled. i waved her a goodnight as i go into the elevator.

i was into the elevator and see it's covered in mirrors. i see my self wearing my cat onesie. wow.

suddenly the bell rang and the doors opened signaling me to get off my floor

suddenly the bell rang and the doors opened signaling me to get off my floor. i slowly get off and look up and down the isle. no ones around.. i mean it is 11:00 o'clock.

i slowly walk down the isle looking for their door number but-

"ariana!" i heard a voice say.

i turn around to see not grayson, but his brother ethan.

"hi, ethan" i smile

"hi, grayson said you were coming" he says. he come out of room 25 so they must be in different rooms.

"are you guys in different rooms?" i asked.

"oh no, emma and hannah are in room 25 and i just came to grab emma's charger" he explains as i nod.

"here" he says as he walks to his room door and opens it with his key.

"guys!" he yells and i see heads peeping out of corners.

"ariana! hi!" grayson says walking towards me with his arms wide open.

"hi!" i hug back.

"omg- arianas in our room- i mean your room" another dark haired girl seemed shook.

"oh, this is emma" grayson points.

"hi emma, hi hannah" i wave.

"so, you said you know a place?" grayson turns towards me.

"ugh yes" i nod.

"okay" he smiles.

"are you sure you wanna go out for dinner, i mean the place i'm taking you guys will want to make you guys stay up" i giggled "and you have a show tomorrow" i hint towards the twins.

"yeah, it'll be fine." ethan agreed.

i nod and then we go out of their room and out of the hotel.