||Me ||Chapter One

Jasper POV

Rinnnggg!!!! ... Ugh.. That stupid alarm. Its the day that will give you a nightmare, it's Monday.
I turn it off and pull the covers off of me as I stand up readying for school, on senior year. Walking to my bathroom to shower.

After good 10 minutes I exit the bathroom and wear a fluffy towel around me. I walk to my closet and pick an outfit. I pick a black ripped jean, short long sleeves that show my belly button, and a black cocktail shoes then I wear it. I walk to my nightstand and wear the necklace that my aunt give me and the bracelet that sign of our friendship.

Hannah, were friends since 6 grade to second year of highschool . I miss her so much. The only problem is I have to live across from our country Philippines. I was half Filipino and italiano. We use to prank on peoples and Hangout we like to trip and many more.

By the end of this high school I will go in Philippines and college there I miss to live there. I was force to live here because my good step father was living here. I have a bad step sister too and a bad mother who was disgust of me. Sometimes my step dad want to pay my tuition but my mom stop and said 'she can pay it, she was big now, such waste of money' to me, so I work my butt on underground. I use to be there on Fridays. I can find a job but I love it there and that's the only place I can get out of here.

Anyway I'm Jasper Denise De Luca or Jas. I'm 17 years old soon to be 18. I am singer, dancer, and painter in my school and my home inside, while I am a fighter and a city jumper outside. My nickname on underground is Lie as in Lee, they don't know I was a girl but this Friday they will know. I was city jumper when I'm angry, sad, frustrated its like I can leave all my problems and enjoy what I am doing.

I pick my back and shove my books, pens, phone, earphones, sketch pad, pencils, and my colors into it. I open the door and walk downstairs to meet my drinking coffee step dad, putting more make up step sister and a curling hair mother.

"Morning" I greet only greeted back by dad.

"Morning darling" he said

I walk to the kitchen and pick a red apple, I take my keys and walk outside to my bike is not the ordinary bike that you know. I hop on and drove to my favorite cafe named 'Your Sweet Cafe' the food there is great and the coffee was creamy like I want. I hop off of my bike and enter the cafe greet by the owner Mrs. Sanders but she said I call her aunt Sarah. She was married but have no kids so she adopt a girl, she was now 7 years old her name was Sandy. She treat me like a daughter and give me free sweets.

"Good morning aunt Sarah." I greeted.

"Morning dear, what can I get for you?" She asked.

"I'll get a cappuccino, two brownies for dine in and one slice of blueberry cake and two banana muffin for carry out." I order.

"That be two dollars dear." She said

I paid and sat near the window after waiting for three minutes my order came. I eat there quietly, looking outside the window. After I eat, I pick my carry out food and put it inside my bag. I exit the cafe and hop on, on my bike and drove to my school. I arrive there for four minutes, I hop off my bike and walk through halls. Usually boys gave me whistles, and the slutty girls gave me glares, and the last one the nerds gave me smiles. I return it with a smile. I walk to through hallways to find my locker.

As soon I found my locker,I sigh in relief. I put my books inside that made my bag heavier. I close my locker and check my schedule.

English Class - Mrs. Roberts
Math Class - Mr. Martins
Ballet Class - Ms. Scott
Lunch
Music Class - Mrs. Williams
Dance Class - Mr. Smith