author's note.

So, mental has came to and end ha!

I believe thirteen got y'all confused, so I believe I made for you three explanations -Choose the one you are convinced with the most.

One; She blacked out for 2 years and woke up in her future losing the memory of all what happened between her and Niall, well, you can create the most romantic love story in these to years with your own imagination haha.

Two; She is got totally separated from real life, and the last chapter takes place in her imagination, she's gone totally mental and she's not let coming back.

Three; She is living in the alternate universe, Niall is already her boyfriend, but when she got mental she imagined him as a pop star she could never reach, and she woke up beside him the next day after she finally saw him in her dream looking at her in the same way he'd do in reality.

Maybe the three scenarios don't really make sense but, well, do I ever make sense haha.

Thank you all for reading and sending feedback and sweet comments, and if youd like theres another short story about Niall as well called Colours, you'd find it between my other works ya! But it's more of a diary with no ending but I guess you'd enjoy it.

PS; Angel is not another short story it will be a long one and an au and hopefully guys you'd enjoy it but it's soon, after I finish swapped at least haha.

Another PS; I LOVE YOU ALL YEAH Y'ALL ROCK OR PUNK ROCK HAVE A NICE DAY.

Shrook!

,

Communicate with me on other social media sites;

Instagram: Shhrookk & Pharaohstagrams
Twitter: Pharaohstagram
Tumblr: Pharaohstagram
Snapchat: Pharaohstagram

See you soon, all the love!