nine.

You keep attacking my mind every once in a while, and when I say it I mean it, literal, you keep coming and whenever I try to touch you, you disappear, but I believe that I'll never lose hope. You're already in my country and I'm one day away from seeing you, the two months have passed and my thoughts never stopped, I feel like my head will explode in any moment.

Tomorrow I'll see you, but you won't see me, tomorrow I'll finally know whether all what happened to me was signs, or if I'm just mental and really in need for urgent help.

"Why do you seem so distracted?" My cousin looks at me with a frowned eyebrows, "Aren't you happy that you'll finally see them tomorrow?"

"Of course I am," I smile reassuringly, but my smile drops again, am I happy that I'll see you? Am I ready to know that I'm mental? Am I ready to know that all the mirrors around me are all fake and illusion?

"Well if you are, then you don't seem like it." She smirks, "Why do I feel like your whole life depends on this?"

My eyes widened at her sarcastic remark, it's real, she is terribly correct, and that what scares me the most, the fact that maybe actually my whole life does depend on this. I shrugged it off and chuckled anyways, not really knowing what I should to tell her.

"Well, look at the bright side we have standing tickets which means we'd be so close to the stage." She giggles a bit, I flash her smile in response.

I go home that night and do a little re-cape of the whole past two years in front of my eyes, when I try to remember anything before that day I heard the beats to that song, I can't, it's blank, like I was born in that specific second.

I'm trying to imagine every possible scenario that might happen tomorrow leading you to notice me, I hope that whatever I'm being through stops the moment I see you, and I hope I escape the mirrors around me tomorrow.