six.

I reached to that part that I'm now drowsing on the chair, in my house, with my head held down, I just don't feel like interacting with anybody around me anymore, I prefer being in my own world with my own thoughts.

And all of a sudden I feel a shiver down my spine, nobody is around my, nobody is talking to me and nobody is touching me, I might be getting a cold, that's just a might.

I close my eyes momentary then re-open them, I still see everything around me just as it was, the difference is I can see your figure sitting on the couch that's in front of me, that couch was empty right before I close my eyes.

You look at me and tilt your head to the side for a second with a frown, then again, I feel a shiver in my whole body, but it's only because you're coming closer, and closer.

You put both of your hands on both of the side of the chair, and I feel your breath on my cheeks, "Why are you sad? Don't be sad, I'm closer than you ever thought I would be."  You whisper, I can feel your hot breath touching my face, I can swear you're right in front of my eyes.

"Niall what are yo-" And before I can complete, I get interrupted.

"Niall, who?"  Your face features turns to become my mother's, it was her from the very beginning, my eyes widen for a moment or two before I start shaking my head repeatedly.

"Nothing." I mutter, she furrows her eyebrow in response before backing off a bit with a frown on her features; I just give her one last assuring smile before getting up and running toward my room.

I'm crazy, I definitely am, I can't make up my mind and I can't cure or dominate my thoughts , control my imagination, I can't find a way out of the mirrors being built around me, the mirrors where I see us standing together loving each other for the rest of our lives.

I need a sign, I need help, if what's happening to me isn't a sign then I don't know what it is, I don't know what I am falling in.