Chapter 14

Faith's POV

Unexpectedly, Ryan was again the next person to come in my room. He took off the rope around my body and stood back, looking at me with judging eyes. 

"We have to get your sweatshirt off before they get here." 

I went to stand up to try and push him back so I could get past him and escape. He grabbed me harshly and shoved me back onto the chair. He yanked off my sweatshirt and I tried to hide my wrists but he grabbed my arms. He looked down at my cuts and he immediately let go of me and his face portrayed a look of sadness or concern. He looked up at my face with his lips slightly parted and backed out of the room, closing the door. A few seconds later I heard yelling right outside and then a loud thud.

 Seconds later the door burst opened and 2 men came in. They smirked at me and crept closer. I froze and tried to press my back into the chair to create as much distance between us. One tilted his head at me before reaching out and grabbing my chest with an evil smile on his face. They stripped me and did horrible things to me, things that I will never forget.

Brendon's POV

It's been over 2 days and we couldn't find Faith. The police were investigating on it and had to question me. I felt awful. I had no idea who took her and what they were doing to her. I've been sulking all day about how this is my fault. My phone started ringing, it was Ryan. I walked outside of Tyler's house and answered it, frowning. 

"Brendon...I'm so sorry," he cried

"Ryan, Ryan what's wrong?" I said, starting to feel concerned for my old friend.

"I took her for the money, then I saw what she did to herself, I tried to stop them, I really tried to stop them but they knocked me out!"

"Where is she?" I tried to calm him.

"She's at my old house, the one in the abandoned neighborhood, just make sure to bring backup please, I don't want you getting hurt"

"Ok, I will. Bye Ryan."

"Bye Brendon."

I hung up and let out a breath, running my hand through my hair and rushing back inside Tyler's house to tell them the news. "Then I saw what she did to herself?" Did that mean...? No, she couldn't, not Faith....not her. 

"Tyler! I know where Faith is!"

"What?"

"I got a call from Ryan, he felt bad and told me that she's at his old house."

"Holy crap."

Jordan came running down with Josh behind him. 

"You found her?" Jordan asked, his eyes lighting up. 

"Yeah. We'll get there and call the police," Tyler said.

Tyler's POV

We all got in my car and Brendon drove us there. On the way there I called the police and let them know where Faith was. We parked outside the house and it didn't take long for the police to show up. 

It happened so fast. The police stormed the house. Ryan came out all black and blue, a bloody face too. I could hear gunshots. They were so loud. I had to stand behind the police cars, waiting an achingly long time for Faith to come out. And I finally saw Faith, the policeman practically carrying her out. Her body bruised, she was nearly naked. She looked at me and burst out crying, I saw her reach out to me. I couldn't as the tears welled up and spilled over. And then it happened. He snatched her from the policeman and ran. He was too fast. He threw Faith into the van parked on the street, hoping in with her. The van sped off.

 I felt my knees buckle. More units were called, some police ran to their cars and sped off after him, some had to stay to investigate. I sobbed. I had just gotten her back, and now she was gone again. I looked to the side and in my blurry vision, I could see Josh with his arm around Jordan, who had his head in his hands, probably crying. I knew Jordan liked her, it was quite actually. I couldn't find Brendon anywhere. That really wasn't my worry though. I was worried about what they did to her.