"Alright man..ight...I'll be there." Black hung up before looking down at Essence who looked at him with a knowing look.

"Three bitches huh?" Essence question curiously while looking over at him.

"Three bitches apparently robbed one of my best dealers. I'm assuming he was blinded by pussy, they probably pulled a Mona Lisa on that dumbass nigga." Black shook his head referring to the Lil Wayne song from his Carter Five album.

"Let me handle it." Essence spoke after a minute of silence.

Black looked at her like she had shit smeared across her face.

"Fuck no. For what?"

"I don't get to do anything anyway. I want to learn how to do what you do. Plus it's females. It's not even that serious." Essence shrugged nonchalantly.

Ever since she saw Black in action at the warehouse she wanted to try it. She knew she had a bit of crazy in her, but she was surprising her damn self with all of this.

"Ion know about all that Essence. You pushing it man." Black shook his head still not convinced. Essence stood on her tippy toes pressing her soft lips against his jaw making him close his eyes and count backwards from ten.

He knew she wasn't ready for sex. But she damn sure tried him up constantly like she was.

"Please daddy. Let me handle it." Essence spoke softly while pushing her small body up against his and wrapping her arms around his neck with a pout on her lips.

"No Essence. I ain't gonna say that shit again." Black shrugged.

"Where you put the money?" Essence asked sending another kick to the girls head while Black slightly walked to the side watching her in disbelief

"Where you put the money?" Essence asked sending another kick to the girls head while Black slightly walked to the side watching her in disbelief. Her actions were turning him on.

Of course he wasn't about to teach her what he did. He figured he would let his baby have some fun though. He didn't know how he put his foot down and she still managed to get here.

After kissing and rubbing up on Black to a weak point, he finally decided to let her handle the three bitches that stole from him. He figured why not. It was just three bitches.

"Fuck..you." The young girl had blonde hair and brown skin. You could tell she was pretty but the other two that were already beaten the fuck up, not so much. Essence beat the other two into unconsciousness, she was going to get the last one to break if it was the last thing she did.

Essence looked at the girl before nodding her head and turning around to walk to Black and grab his gun out of his pants and aiming it at one of the unconscious girl's heads.

"Start talking or she's dead. Simple as that." Essence shrugged while looking at the blonde noticing her slowly break.

"It's on Lincoln street...the blue house across from the Racetrack gas station. Just don't kill her. That's my sister." She now had tears running down her face while saying a silent prayer.

Essence turned her head while lowering the gun and taking a step closer to the girl.

"Why'd you do it?"

"It's just us. I'm fucking sixteen fresh out of jail. Nobody is trying to hire me. What the fuck was I suppose to do? Let me and my sisters starve to death? So yeah, I robbed that weak ass corner boy. Sue me." The blonde spat towards Essence trying to break her hands free from the ropes that were secured around them.

Essence turned her head to Black and he nodded his head motioning her over.

"I'm sending somebody over to get the money now. You know you ain't have to do that." Black smirked while looking down at Essence who simply smiled and slightly shrugged.

"I was bored. I wasn't going to kill the bitch. But she damn sure started singing. Can we go home now? I'm ready to go to sleep." Essence sighed while Black threw his arm over her shoulder walking them out the warehouse.

"Of course we can my little violent Queen." Black teased while making kissy faces at her.

"Shush up." Essence giggled while punching the side of his stomach which he barley felt.

"Midget ass going to keep your hands to yourself one of these days." Black mumbled while looking down at her.

He didn't know what to do with this girl.

This chapter was about boring as shit.