(-,(-,-)01(-,-),-)

YES! We're finally going Korea again, too bad that I still have to wait three days when we get there... Oh Well.. It'll probably be days of watching Stray Kids video's wich I love!

Since I was on the plane at this moment I couldnt do much, just sleeping and talk with my parents or watch out the window. I wanted to sleep but of course I can't..

After some time wich felt like ages our plane landed, and we got out.
I searched for my suitcase and waited till my parents had their suitcases. We called a taxi and went to our hotel, when we checked in the woman gave us our roomkey and a map of the hotel and draw the route we had to walk to our room. We then went to our room.

As soon we walked in I claimed a room.
I unpacked my stuff while listening to Stray Kids their new album Miroh. I love it, after some time I went out my room.

My parents were probably still unpacking so I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote. I zapped through some channels, but of course I couldnt understand anything. I let the tv on and searched for food.

As I was sitting on the couch eating some Nibbits, my mother came in the room. "Why are you watching Korean tv if you can't understand." I looked at my mom as I had Nibbits in my mouth, I quickly swallowed. "I really don't know..."

~In the evening~

"Mom I'm hungry! We're waiting lets go!" I yell to my mom as she was still on the toilet, my dad and I were already done. She finally came out the toilet. We went to the restaurant that was in the hotel.

When we came back to the room I was already tired so I told my parents I was gonna go to bed. I grabbed my phone and my PJ's. I layed on my bed in my PJ's as I messaged Chiara(hoe).

Slut🤤: Hi hoe! I'm in Korea now!!

Cool! I'm still in my house... :Hoe😍😏

Slut🤤:  Aish.. Well have fun! Imma sleep now.

Have fun aswell, and gn :Hoe😍😏

I put off my phone and close my eyes. I still have to wait three days... Sigh..

(A/N note)

I know it's short but it's my first chapter so don't expect much..
I'll try and make long chapters.
But this is it for now...
I'll skip the time to three days cause I dont want to type more..

-unedited.

~'•°*+-.A.-+*°•'~