In that laughter she didn't even realize when Krish had filled the jar with water and before she could make an escape, she was drenched!!

"Madiot!," she furiously replied.

Krish laughed, "I feel so awake now!"

Keya pushed him out of the bathroom, "Just get lost!"

She went in for a shower and quickly smiled at herself. Be it Australia or India, Krish and her shall always be the same. She took nice thirty minutes to clean myself up. And what does she see when she was out? Krish had slept again!!

"Krish you are impossible! Get up dude!," she shouted at him.

He did not respond and that was just when his mother walked in.

She spoke, "Krish! If you don't get up now. You are the one who will drop me to yoga," and winked at Keya.

Krish got up like a reflex to her words,"No no! No yoga," and he ran to the bathroom.

Keya and their mother sat there laughing. Yoga was the last thing he would want to do. Because all the ladies in the colony gathered up there and it was a guy's nightmare to face the questions of those women. Krish always turned red from his cheeks being pulled by the aunties.

"I missed you doll," she told Keya.

"Mumma we missed you more. I am just waiting to have the taste of your food back in my mouth," she replied.

"We begin in twenty minutes then. So.. What plans for today..?"

"Reunion!!" Keya said with a big smile.

It would be amazing to meet all their friends again.

Gauri got up to leave and said, "You guys come down soon and say your prayers."

"Yes Mom," Keya told her as she left.

Krish was done quickly and walked into his wardrobe. He picked out cotton shorts with a collared tshirt and got ready.

As he walked into the room, he saw what he feared the most.

Keya was sitting on the couch with a blank expression staring into space. He quickly paced to her and got on his knees next to her right in time to stop the tear falling from her eye.

"No K.. No.. Don't.. " he said palming her face.

She replied with tears rolling down her face, "Krish.. If he would have been here then.."

He cut her out and said, "If he would have been here.. He would have been the happiest person around us.. He would be way too proud of you.. And I am sure he still is.. Wherever he is.. As he had said, He is watching. And I don't think your tears would help him stay happy."

"I am missing him a lot.." she replied crying out loud.

He sat next to her and let her cry on his shoulder. "Me too.. ", he said fighting back my his own tears.

After letting her stay there for few more minutes he finally spoke, "Keya... I've let you cry now.. Just because I don't want to see even a single tear in your eyes again. And I swear if I do it won't be good. This is not what he would have wanted. And I can't see you like this. Please Keya.. For us.. " My voice was becoming heavy.

Keya composed herself and they got up to leave. She knew she had to be strong for Krish, just like he was. Sameer had been his support system too and now, she wants to be there for Krish as much as he is for her. Krish knew she wouldn't reply to his last line but will listen to him.

They moved into the study and walked towards the east wall. A wall which meant a lot to them. On that wall were pictures from their past. Also there were the portraits of Sameer and Keya's parents.