Chapter Two

(Why did I write this man as such a fucking serious stalker like sir- You should be in fucking jail, please go there for a timeout.)

Ryan looks to Max, waiting for class to end before lifting the boy and both their bags up taking Max to the lunchroom grabbing him some food taking Max to his car practically shoving the boy inside tossing the wrapped ham and cheese sandwich onto his lap. 

"Eat, or I'm going to hit you for cutting. Last time I begged you even Max- I fucking begged you not to cut anymore or again, I even teared up what the fuck do you do Max?" Ryan looks back his voice slowly raising. "You fucking cut that's what you do you fucking dumb bitch- How hard is it to listen? If you want to fucking cut then say something just don't cut, tell me if something is wrong write it for all I care just stop fucking cutting stop starving yourself I don't care if you're a vampire or whatever, I do not give a single shit, but you will start eating normally and you will stop cutting." Ryan snaps. 

Max sits there staring at Ryan raising his shaky hands as tears well in his eyes slowly unwrapping the sandwich taking a small bite tears rolling down his cheeks. Ryan knows a trigger for him is yelling. "Max... Look I'm sorry but you're stressing me out, this morning on your aunt's camera you freaked out, and knowing you, you didn't tell her did you? You need to return to therapy and get put back on medications." Ryan states turning around looking back to Max who only turns away from Ryan sniffling wiping his tears taking another small bite of the sandwich despite it making him feel sick. 

Ryan watches in silence waiting for Max to finish it before leaning back kissing him gently grabbing a handful of Max's hair forcing him to sit there and take the kiss even if he won't kiss back. "I'm sorry I made you cry, Max... I really am. Please, start eating right and stop cutting okay?" Ryan whispers, Max nods his tears coming down faster due to Ryan's hand in his hair, Max feels trapped and it's causing him to panic slightly his breath picking up. 

Ryan stays quiet simply handing the boy one of his inhalers from his bag pulling out deciding to take Max home early, Max takes two puffs from his inhaler laying down slowly calming down, falling asleep rather quickly. Once Ryan arrives he takes Max up to bed finding Max's aunt in the living room. "You take such good care of my little boy, I wish you two were mates." The woman sighs placing a hand on her cheek. 

"I've told you often I am.." Ryan replies letting out a small sigh looking at the woman walking towards her and sitting by her on the couch. "No I mean, I really wish you were a fated pair not just you being obsessive." The woman chuckles, Ryan looks over running a hand across his face already tired of her denying the truth. "Listen, I am his fated pair otherwise I wouldn't care that much about him. I'd never try this hard just to get into someone's pants." Ryan clarifies only for her to hum. "No, but really I just wish you were.. You can go up to bed with Max." She smiles at him, Ryan stares at her for a second furrowing his brows simply shaking his head going up, he doesn't even want to fight with her. 

Ryan lays down with max who has yet another night terror this time reaching out for something tears rolling down his cheeks, Ryan watches in silence as Max grabs onto him. Max slowly pulls himself closer wrapping his arms around Ryan, his sniffles dying down his body slowly relaxing. Ryan tries staying up knowing Max needs to be watched but he falls asleep exhausted himself, he was up all night training for a big swimming competition in the morning.