Chapter 26. Patience

Start from the beginning

"Um not likely, I mean maybe at a distance I could mistaken them." I shrug. "Abel also has this really small cross behind his ear below his hairline, kinda noticed that the night I stayed with him."

"Oh prison tat?" Zoe asks.

"Kinda." I shrug.

"Hot." Zoe says.

"Illegal." Nahla snorts and I laugh.

"So the sex part is it the same?" Zoe asks.

"It's not the same." I shake my head quickly.

"Details."Nahla tilts her head, the doorbell rings.

"HA! Saved by the bell!" I say excitedly jumping off the couch and running for my front door. I throw the door open it's dark there are three guys standing on my porch two I recognize the other I don't.

"Hi love." Abel smirks.

"Um hi?" I ask biting my lip and stepping back to let the boys into the house. Abel grabs me around the waist pulling me into him and smashing his lips to mine.

His lips against mine sends a thrill through my body I grip onto his shirt pulling him closer with one hand and tangling the other into his hair.

He breaks the kiss much quicker then I want him to, he smirks. 

Cocky bastard.

His friends whistle behind him. "Come to crash my sleep over?" I ask and chuckle. 

"Hmm something like that." He admits. "Actually I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to Houston with us." 

"Want me to go to keep you out of trouble?" I ask.

He chuckles. "Maybe..." He trails off looking kinda worried but then he quickly looks away. "I'm not going looking for trouble, my friends are just having this thing and they want me to go."

"Party?" I ask. "I thought you got it out of your system."

"I have I don't go to many parties, this will be the last for awhile." He shrugs. "I'll be to busy to party."

I laugh. "Fine, Houston in it is." 

"Cool." He says. "We don't leave til tomorrow though, it's an eleven hour drive."

I grab his hand in mine and pull him towards the living room the girls stare wide eyed at the three boys behind me. "Zoe, Nahla this is Abel; Asher; and um..." I trail off not remembering.

"Ethan." Abel clarifies. 

"Guys this is Zoe and Nahla." I say pointing at the girls so they know which is which. 

"Really love? Wine?" Abel asks in disbelief. "Where is the Fireball?" 

I roll my eyes shoving away from him with a smirk on my face I can feel his eyes on me and I shake my ass as I walk away from him. When I look back he's biting his bottom lip with his eyebrows raising watching my ass. 

His eyes meet mine and I smirk, he glares at me and comes running after me.

"Abel!" I squeal running for the kitchen he comes up behind me slapping me on the ass. "Ow!" I yell and laugh.

"Don't ever tease me love-" He whispers low in my ear as he grabs me around the waist moving his lips along my jaw "you will lose." His hand going up my inner thighs, he bites down on my sensitive spot and I moan.

I'm suddenly like putty in his arms, he spins me into him and smashes his lips to mine. He lifts me up and sets me down on the counter I wrap my legs tightly around his waist as he bites my bottom lip.

I give him access opening my mouth for him, his tongue massages mine and he groans pushing his hard on against me. My legs start to shake as knots form in my stomach and my head spins.

Three days was far to long without him and I want him so badly.

A throat clears with effort we break apart. "So how about that fireball?" Asher smirks.

Asher and Ethan share a look then back to us, Nahla and Zoe are sharing the same look with their arms crossed over their chest.

Abel looks back at them and smirks. "Get out." He growls, my eyes grow wide at his words they all laugh and quickly walk out of the kitchen.

"Wait-" He doesn't let me finish he slides me further back onto the kitchen island a bunch of stuff falling to the floor. 

"Abel I have a room!" I gasp as he slides a hand beneath my shorts and panties.

"Sorry love I haven't the patience." He whispers and pumps two fingers into me. 

"Oh fuck." I moan.

Here I thought my patience were running thin, he doesn't even wanna take the time it takes to go to my room.

A/N: Don't forget to vote/comment if you liked the chapter!

Welcome Ethan Holland to the book.