67

You find Shoto on the brink of death and bleeding from many injuries

You find Shoto on the brink of death and bleeding from many injuries. What is the first thing the signs do + does he survive?

Aries: Immediately call for help + he manages to survive.

Taurus: Take off your shirt and put pressure on his wounds + he ends up losing too much blood and dies.

Gemini: "Shoto! Oh my- I'm going to get you help!" + he smiles before breathing no more.

Cancer: You check his pulse and notice how much he's shivering + his temperature becomes too low and he goes into shock. Thus leading to cardiac arrest and death.

Leo: Beg him to stay conscious + he manages to survive.

Virgo: Use your quirk to try and heal him + your help greatly increased his chance of survival by the time others came. He was discharged three weeks later.

Libra: Curse yourself for being so careless + you couldn't save him.

Scorpio: "Why did you put yourself in danger?!" + he survived.

Sagittarius: Call for an ambulance and hold him close to give him warmth + managed to delay his death a bit longer before help arrived.

Capricorn: "Please, don't die on me today. I'm calling for help!" + he doesn't survive.

Aquarius: Tears fall in floods while you do your best to keep him comfortable until others arrive + he thanks you before passing away.

Pisces: You put pressure on his wounds and resort to CPR to get his heart back to a regular beat + he cries out in pain when you break one of his ribs. This leads him to stay conscious long enough to survive.

-
Pls don't hate me for this.