48

How do the signs react to the League of Villains torture/questioning?

Aries: You don't respond to any questions, because you'd rather die than betray your friends by giving in.

Taurus: You crack out insults and colorful words at every chance you get, even though all you feel is immeasurable pain.

Gemini: You question their morals, in indignation and disbelief. "Why are you doing this?!"

Cancer: You do talk and answer questions, but you smoothly add small lies to each response without being caught.

Leo: "No matter how many times you make me bleed, I'll still look better than you."

Virgo: The villains threaten your family, and you have no choice but to give them the information they need.

Libra: You do what you do best. You talk as much as possible by changing the subject and/or stalling. The villains end up getting hella annoyed with you because you simply don't shut up.

Scorpio: "See you all in hell!"

Sagittarius: "I can't wait until I rip the lot of you to shreds. I'll start by gouging your eyes out so you can't see, before cutting off your ears so you are deaf to the world. Then I'll dismember you one limb at a time and destroy your body, just as you've done this city."

Capricorn: You endured the pain of it all, accepting the fact that you were most likely going to die. "Just kill me already. Get it over with, because I will not tell you anything!"

Aquarius: "I'd rather die than be in the same breathing room with you psychos."

Pisces: "Do what you like. Death doesn't scare me."

I tried my best with this, but I think I did it pretty accurately by the signs. Oh, I know the gif isn't BNHA, I just got reminded of Ken Kaneki while writing this out.