"Hey, Lukester", She smiled. Urgh...I hate the name 'Lukester'.

"Hi, babe", I replied.

"Wanna ditch school and head to my place? My parents aren't home", She winked.

I'm honestly sick of having sex with Skylar. We basically do it every few days and if not, we're making out.

I think sex should be something you do with somebody you love, not some horny skank.

"Sorry, maybe another time, okay?", I declined her offer.

"Urgh, whatever", She flipped her bleach blonde hair extensions over her shoulders as she strutted off in a huff.

I rolled my eyes before getting in my car. I started up the engine and drove home,

-

My parents weren't home, thank god. I went over to the couch and watched TV.

Shit! The assignment. I went up to my room and saw my notes on the floor all ripped up into tiny pieces. Then I saw my dog, Molly, sitting on my bed.

"Molly! That was my homework! It's fucking ruined now", I talked to the dog.

Molly just sat there.

"Typical", I mumbled.

I have no information on Ashton now. I'm never gonna get this done.

Then I thought 'Why not just text Ash to come around and help?', so I did.

Message to Ash -9:34am
Hey Ash. So...my dog ripped up all the information you gave me, and now I've got nothing:( I was wondering if you'd come over and help me?

Soon after, I got a reply.

Message to Luke -9:35am
Urgh...fine! Maybe you should put your work where animals won't find it!!!

Message from Luke -9:35am
Thank you so much!!!

I put my phone down and got out my notepad and pen, waiting for Ashton.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and it was Ashton. He followed me into the living room and we sat on the couch.

"So, I have the basics like, the bands you love and that you like drumming, I just need the rest of the information you told me", I said.

He nodded. "Okay", Was all he said.
-
After at least half an hour, we were done.

"Thanks Ash", I said.

"It's fine", He simply replied.

"Do you wanna stay and watch a movie or something?", I ask politely.

"Nah, I better go", He replied.

"Please, it's boring on my own", I replied.

"Whatever then", He mumbled.

I moved my homework and put on a movie before joining Ashton on the couch.

About 45 minutes into the movie, I began to feel hungry. "Should I order a pizza?", I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm not hungry, but you can if you want".

"Nah, I can get something out of the cupboard", I replied.

I cooked a bag of popcorn in the microwave then sat back down.

"Ashton?", I said.

"Hhmm", He replied.

"I'm so sorry, for everything. I'm such a dick and you don't deserve any of that shit", I said.

"You still fucking did it", He mumbled.

"I know, and I feel awful. How many times do I have to apologise?".

"None! You don't need to apologise, Luke. It's too late, you've made me feel horrible and no apology will change that", He stubbornly replied.

By now we were face to face arguing. "There's two sides to you, Luke! One minute your all sweet and nice to me when it's just you. But when your with your friends, your such an asshole and you show off by bullying people", Ashton explained.

"I know, and I'm sorry, okay!", I said.

"No your not-", I cut Ashton off by kissing his lips.

He pulled away. "Stop it!", He said.

"W-Why?", I asked.

"Because this isn't you. Tomorrow you will be punching and kicking me, not fucking kissing me", He replied.

Before I could say anything, Ashton was already up, and gone.

I fuck up all the time...