Chapter 15

<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>>
Chaeyoung regrets telling her mother because even it is 12 in the fucking midnight her mom just won't stop bothering her for even just a single nanosecond.  
It is like everytime she tries to close her eyes her mother would say 'Aye! My daughter's in love' If only 1 word cost 10 dollars probably they are already rich. because you know, her mother can't stop blabbering.

Until finally her mother fell silent and let herself enter the dreamland.

-_-_-_-Chapter 15-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung's POV

You know what's worst than a freaking break up? The way my mom tease me. Geeezzzz, I hope Mina did not mind it. I mean, I am hella embarrassed right now. I don't want to face her okay?

I am embarrassed.

I'm currently laying in my bed listening to Fifth Harmony's Im In Love With A Monster, because its actually true. I fell in love with a monster.

A monster that has a soft side.

Mina's really cold to almost everyone but if you try or tried to befriend her , she will show you her true personality. Well not all, is she trusts you, she'll show you.

But I am still not planning to get out of my room, hehehe.

After 10 minutes of laying here in my bed and singing along to Camila Cabello's Consequences
And Lauren Jauregui's Expectations ( A/N: Please check that out) O(≧▽≦)O

A knock was heard on my bedroom door.

'Hey sweetie someone's looking for you' I heard my mom said outside.

I sighed. As much as I don't want to go out of my room, I can't because I need to entertain who ever that person is.

I shouted back a reply telling ny mother that i'll get ready.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After 15 minutes of getting ready I finally went out. But I was shock by Mina's presence.

/ What is she doing here?! / I thought.

I felt myself froze, I didn't expect Mina to be here. I want to walk but I think my feet are nailed onto the ground.

'Uhh hey Chaeyoung'

'Ehhrrr Hi? What brings you here by the way? '

'Uhh, Nothing, I gathered all my confidence to- I guess we could go together? '

'Ehhh you mean school? Yeah sure. Uhh why not? Can u give 15 minutes for me to prepare my stuff for school?  '

'Yeah sure uh. Go ahead. I will wait here '

Then I immediately ran upstairs. It is so awkward. I lied to her okay? My stuff is already prepared but myself's not. So I need to breathe.

Breathe In. Breathe Out.

Wow, Even meeting her makes me nervous :(

Does not matter!
I change my clothes into my uniform and get my bag then
Immediately went downstairs.

I saw Mina and my Mother laughing. She looks like my soon to be wife.

/ Hell no! what the hell am i saying? /

'Ehhh Mina , can we go Now? '

'Yeah sure'

'Bye Mom!  SEE YA LATER!

'Bye Mrs. Son! '

Then we immediately went out.
Before I could open the door Mina beat me to it by opening it fastly giving me that nervous gummy smile.

I then hop on the passenger's seat and buckled my seatbelt.
This is gonna be a long ride

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When we arrived at the school's gate I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and went out. I mean the tension's really awkward.

Like SUPEEERRRRR.

I was running and running until I bumped into someone. The girl groaned so I immediately help her up.

I was shock when I saw her face.

'Tzuyu? '

'Unnie? '

'What are you doing here? '

'I decided that I could give you a visit? '

'It is good'

'Oh and unnie. It is not just me. Dahyun unnie is with me.  But I guess she was hungry that's why she excused herself to buy something in the canteen'

'No worries'

'So how's this school unnie? '

'Pretty much cool. They have strict rules but I can handle it, Oh and uhh... '

I stuttered when I remembered I ran away from Mina.

/ SHIT 〣( ºΔº )/

'Yah! Chaeng don't just leave me like that! Its rude' Mina said.

'Yah Chaeyoung sp- oh Hello Im Myoui Mina, yhhmm Chaeyoung's friend'

/ Wow. She is such a monster. A minute ago she was raging and now she went tamed  and here she go introducing herself as my friend. I mean, It is okay being entitled myself as her friend only. But.. Nevermind /

'Chaeyoung? Mina? ' Now Dahyun's here.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[ IncrediblyLovely]
Im sorry guys!  I haven't update... It is just.... The problems are haunting me.... Making me feel like I shouldn't continue this story... And I have no inspiration to write yet...
Mianhe~ for the short update :(
I can't promise that i Can update
Faster than you wish..
I still have summer class.. Then.. There's this problem...

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)