〈 16 〉

jimin

It's been 3 days and I still haven't decided between the two. We are having a day off because next week, we will be facing a non stop practice for our next comeback. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep again when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and I saw Sheena's picture. I sighed before answering the call, 

[Hi babe! Meet me at the park. I have something to tell you.] She said and ended the call. I had no choice but to leave my bed. I wore my favorite sweatpants and plain white shirt. I also wore a disguise and left my room.

"Seokjin hyung I'll be going to the park. I'll come back in an hour!" I raised my voice, able for Seokjin to hear. 

"Okay. Take care!" He answered back and I left the dorm with the keys on my hands.

I was hopping my way to the park when I saw Sheena sitting on the swing, but she's not alone. He was with this guy I am familiar with. I hid behind the bush and eavesdrop to their conversation.

"So? You better not tell Jimin that." The guy said and Sheena laughed. 

"Of course I won't. Do you think I'm that stupid?" Sheena answered back. 

"So how much did you steal in his wallet?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"About 40,000.00 ₩ I guess?" I balled my fist. Is that the reason why my wallet are always empty? Just the thought of that makes me want to punch someone. 

"You really love me." The guy said and he heard a kiss sound. I who can't control my temper went out from my hiding spot and pushed the guy. Sheena who was shocked stopped me and pushed me back. "What the fuck man?" The guy said. 

"Taeyong, just leave." That Taeyong guy looked at me with his mad eyes and left the park. I was catching my breath and I felt Sheena's touch. I pushed her away from me and she was shocked. 

"You still have the guts to act in front of me you dirty liar!" I shouted at her and that made her flinch. 

"No b-babe, this was just a m-misunderstan--" 

"Misunderstanding my ass! You were the only fucking reason why I keep losing my money. I earned those for my family!" I am so angry right now that I just want to break something. Those money I earned for my family was just stolen by this demon in front of me. "You really cheated on me. You are gross stay away from me!" I shouted back to her but she smirked. 

"Says the guy who planned to break someone's heart." And just like the tables have turned, I was left speechless. She laughed devilish and started walking forward to me. "Breaking Seulgi's heart. Making Seulgi as a replacement for me." She laughed again. "You are just stupid as that girl. She believed you like her, you believed I still love you. Get both of your minds together." She said and I really wanted to kill her right now. I never thought she was this evil. 

"Anyways, I'll make a leave now. Here's your money." She threw the money to my face. "I can always find someone who can be my victim. You are just an easy one." She leaned to my ears and whispered something that made my body tremble. "Good luck on making up with Kang Seulgi, with her knowing you are a good player." And with that, she took her leave. 

Seulgi doesn't deserve any of this. I'm a monster for letting Seulgi experience this shit. I need to see her, and explain everything.

I knocked on their dorm door furiously and then the door opened revealing Wendy wearing an apron. She looked at me with disgust. I sighed because she probably knows what kind of monster I am. I deserve this anyways.