The diary of Orona White chapter11

I decided to skip a few days of school, I'd been throwing up for the past couple of days, Dad thinks I ate some bad food but I have a clue why I had been so ill, I just wouldn't let myself believe it. I might get a pregnancy test later on but right now I just feel like sleeping, crying and feeling sorry for myself. I tend to do that a lot, feel sorry for myself.

I've recieved a few texts from Peter asking to meet up, of course I ignored them im not ready to face him yet and im pretty sure if I do meet up with him, he will want to finish things off and get with the slut I saw him with. I still get my head over it, why would he actually do that? I mean if I were pregnant I wonder if he would even be there. Yesterday I imagined him being a Dad, I bet i'd stay in all the time to look after our child, he'd be out at parties and 'doing' as many virgins as he could in a night. I know im being stupid and it's not as though I actually believed him when he told me he loved me but I did mean it, at least I thouhgt I did.

Hippie lady's spent the last few days here, sharing a bed with my Dad, every time I go downstairs she's there in the kitchen making brownies like the perfect Mother, she even tried to have a 'grown up' conversation with me the other day. Accept she's not my Mum and she will never be, just because she had sex with my Dad doesn't mean I have to love her, or like her for that matter. I have a right to hate her, she's taken my Dad away from me and she's replacing me with that accident in her stomach. Not that it's the child's fault, i'd hate to be in it's place to be honest. Knowing my Mum slept with a man that was twice her age, who already has a daughter and invaded someone elses house. God Dad only knocked her up, it's not like he has to live with her.

Shit! Why am I thinking something so horrible? I should be blaming my Dad, not hippie lady.

''Orona, dinner's ready!'' That annoyingly sweet voice i've found to be hippie lady's called from downstairs.

I rolled out of bed, an old southpark tee shirt and a pair of jogger bottoms on keeping my body warm. I frowned as my stomach turned, making me run to the bathroom once again to throw up, it hurt inside, it had been hurting for the past few days, I hoped I was just ill and I didn't really have a living thing inside of me. I felt around in the supply box next to the sink, pulling out a scrunchie and fastening my long hair back in a messy ponytail. I looked like a train wreck right now and all because of one boy and the fat I may be pregnant. I shivered from the thought of it, that's it I had to find out, if I didn't get a test now then I'd regret it later, I needed to know.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway, my stomach growling for food as I ran downstairs. I got to the kitchen to see her perfect figure standing at the counter buttering some toast, I can't wait until she gets fat from the devil spawn inside her. I smiled at the thought of it, hippie lady wasn't just pretty she looked like a model. Unfortunately for me. No offense but she could do so much better than my Dad, I just wish they hadn't met.

''Orona darling you look paler than chalk, have you got a fever?'' Her kind (but obviously annoying) voice sang as she raised her hand to my head without permission.

I groaned loudly, moving away from her perfectly tanned hand. ''Should I book you a doctor's appointment sweetheart?'' She asked sweetly. That did it, if she thinks she can just enter our life and try and act like a new mother to me she has another thing coming.

''You know what I think you should do?!'' I shouted the question at her, not waiting for a response as I saw her startled face. ''I think you should keep the fuck away from me and my Dad, no-one wants you around here, your just a fling to him, do you actually think he loves you?'' I screamed at her, my hand twitching at the thought of slapping her oh so perfect Motherly face. She turned back towards the counter, hiding her blushed face.