The diary of Orona White chapter2

I let Peter pull me through the long hallways, we got to some stairs which he practically ran up, I walked fast, knowing if I tried to run i'd probably trip over myself in my high heels.

I slowled down when we got to the top of the glass staircase, I swear the person who lived here was a billionaire. We stopped when we got to a room, his fingers were connected perfectly with mine, I'd never held a boy's hand before, I'd never even had a boyfriend, I go to an all girl's school so it's kind of hard to find a boyfriend, unless I dated one of the teachers which would be a huge no, no.

Peter twisted the door handle, opening the door slightly, he shoved his head through the gap and nodded, he opened the door wider and pulled me further in, I tripped slightly and fell into him. Damn you high heels! He laughed, his chest shook against me. He put his hands on my waist and pushed me backwards into the door, causing it to close.

''Your so beautiful.'' He whispered to me, his eyes meting with mine.

I gulped nervously, hoping not to blush, but being a teenage girl I could feel my face filling with redness. He chuckled and kissed my neck.

''Your... cute... when you... blush.'' He said inbetween planting kisses along my jawline.

I lifted my head as my face went even brighter than it was now. I probably looked like a giantliving strawberry.

His hands followed a pattern along my side, making me want to giggle, I was easily ticklish. I was about to burst out laughing when he pushed his lips against mine, I'd never kissed anyone before and I was struggling on what to do so I just went along with him. It felt to nice to be kissed, I felt my hands being held, he raised my arms and put them against my head, he pinned my hands to the door with his hands and pushed me further back, if that was possible. He didn't taste of alcohol like I expected, he tasted like himself if that makes any sense at all.

I felt my breathing get faster as he pulled me into him and walked over to the office table and pushed me onto it, knocking most of the papers on the floor, I felt him get on top of me and kiss me deeper. I was enjoying myself until we heard a knock. I froze, Peter stopped kissing me and pushed himself away from the table.

''Stay there.'' Peter's voice whispered to me. I nodded and sat up from the table.

He walked over to the door and straightened out his tee shirt, he opened the door a few inches, I heard someone mumble something on the otherside of the door, but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

Peter nodded and walked back over to the table was sat on, the door still open slightly. I couldn't help but notice how sexy he looked, his casual look made him even more attractive.He put his finger against his lip, signalling to me to be quiet, I nodded and watched as he picked up a few folders from the floor and walked back over to the door handing them out to whoever was on the other side. I sighed in relief as the door closed. At least my Dad didn't walk in I thought.

Peter leaned against the table and pulled our a pack of cigs from his pocket.

''Dont mind do you?'' He asked in his gentleman like tone.

I shook my head and watched him light up a cigarette making him look cute in a bd boy kind of way. I pushed myself from the table and stood in front of him, leaning against his chest.

''We can't do anything now, there's a meeting up here in about 10 minutes.'' He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and looked down at the lit cigarette between his fingers.

''I better go now, my Dad's probably having a spasm wondering where the hell I am.'' I muttered, I turned and kissed him, making sure the kiss was memorable, I wanted him to remember me.

''Cya.'' He mumbled as our lips parted.

I waved as I walked out and shut the door behind me. Maybe it was a good thing i'd never see him again, that way he wouldn't find out my age.