The diary of Orona White chapter4

I got upstairs and pulled my dress down, hating the itchy feeling it gave me. I heard a small vibration then I made my way over to my bed and picked up my phone recieving a text from an unknown number.

'Even hotter with your clothes off ;)' I gave my phone a confused look, then cursed mentally. I raised my head to the window to see Peter's car still there.

'Peter the pervert! U know I could get u arrested 4 watching me through my window, my Daddy's a lawyer 8-) xxx'

I typed quickly then sent. I tucked myself under the blankets, not bothering to put my pj's on, right now I just wanted to text Peter. I droped my head against the head rest until I felt my phone vibrate in my hands again.

'Peter the pervert? And I could get your Daddy fired then blame u, ty 4 the kisses :) xxx'

I laughed at his reply.

'Your new nickname of course. How willu do that? And it's ok, I know u enjoy my kisses.'

I entered it then left my phone by my side and tried to get to sleep, while waiting for Peter's reply.

'Cute nickname. I have my ways and your right I do enjoy your kisses'

I smiled, was it just me or were we acting like boyfriend and gilfriend? I got butterflies in my stomach as I imagined it.

'Whatever Peter the pervert, Im gonna sleep now.' I typed, yawning.

'Sweet dreams Orona x' My heart skipped a beat at that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't be bothered to get up, but I knew I had to just to check if my Dad was home. I rolled from my bed, walking over to my door before I realised I didn't have anything on but underwear. How embarrassing would that be? I pulled on a nightie and walked over to my Dad's bedroom, the bed was made but that doesn't necessarily mean my Dad was home, he might have not even come home last night, the bed was probably made before we even went out.

My Dad never did this sort of thing, he never stayed with other women, I've never even seen him kiss anyone before, that's probably why I got angry with him last night. I just hope I don't get anyone who's step-mum material, I'd hate to have a step mum.

I walked back into my room, and spotted my phone on the floor near my bed, I smiled and picked it up, I felt like talking to someone and my choices were the sluts from school or Peter.

'Wuu2?' I typed in and sent it to Peter.

'Come down stairs and find out.' He responded straight away.

I wondered what he meant, did he break into my house? Ithought to myself.I sighed as I ran downstairs, stubbing my toe against the last step.

''For fuck sake!'' I screamed, grabbing my foot.

I heard mumbling in the living room, then the door opened revealing my Dad. ''Orona, less of the language please.'' He demanded angrily.

I moaned as he shook his head with disrespect.

''It's not my fault I hit my fucking foot on the flaming step.'' I cried loudly. Just then Peter came through the living room door smiling, I could tell he was holding in a laugh.

''Orona we have a guest, calm down will you.'' My Dad lectured me. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk forward, tripping on my first step, I expected to fall onto the floor only to make me hurt myself more but I felt an arm around my waist.

''Careful.'' Peter whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps up the side of my neck as he lifted me into place.

''Well Peter I think we've got everything sorted out, you can do the rest of the paperwork in my office upstairs if you like, I have to go out for a while though Orona won't be any trouble.'' Dad insisted to Peter. Peter nodded as he let his hand fall from my waist. ''Im sure she won't.'' Peter grinned.

''Where are you going?'' I asked my Dad as he was about to walk out of the door.

''I have a meeting, il be back at about 8 that's if the meeting finishes in time, I might have to sleep at work im not sure yet princess.'' He notified to me. I nodded, not sure whther I should believe his little speech, but before I could argue he left. I sighed, wondering why my Dad's always so busy.

I felt myself being pulled backwards into the sweet smell of Peter's cologne.

''You look so fucking sexy.'' he whispered to me, making me giggle.

I felt his hand move up under my nightie, that's when I turned to him. ''Peter, is my Dad really going to a meeting?'' I asked, my eyes pleaded for him to answer. He put his head against my neck and groaned. ''Peter, tell me.'' I instructed.

''Meeting's don't last for 9 hours Orona and you can't sleep at work.'' He replied, lifting his head to face me with sorry eyes.

''Oh.'' Is all I said. If my Dad wasn't at a meeting then obviously he'd be having sex, well that's what it seems like.

''I have to finish some paperwork before your Dad gets home so il start it now, we can watch a movie or something later.'' Peter insisted.

I watched him walk upstairs, I needed some thing to take my mind off my Dad and watching a movie wasn't going to do it, I couldn't help but think of how much of a total prick my Dad was acting, he could at least tell me the truth about seeing a woman instead of lying to me about going to some fucking meeting. I bit my lip as an idea came into my head, I turned towards the steps taking two at a time, when I got to my Dad's office, Peter was sat in a computer chair his hand running through his hair.

''You alright?'' I asked him, holding the door open with my foot.

He looked up at me with the look of frustration. ''It's just stressing.'' He stated, he looked so adorable with a look of confusion on his face. I pushed myself away from the door and stood behind him rubbing his shoulders, I made sure I got as close up to him as possible.

''Orona, this would be a whole lot easier to write if I wasn't so turned on right now.'' He explained. I smiled and turned the computer chair round so he was facing me. I put on my best puppy dog face, making my eyelashes flutter like a little girl.

''You just look like a demented whore.'' He laughed. I rolled my eyes and turned pushing myself against him.

''Paperworks boring.'' I whined like a child. I felt his lips against my neck.

''I know, but the sooner I get it done, the better.'' He explained. I shrugged and got up walking towards the door.

''Fine, il just be in my bedroom, alone... might text a few guys I know, maybe go out to a party.'' I sang wanting him to be jealous. ''Ooo there's this one guy called Matt and he is so hot, you can't even begin to imagine how much I want to sleep with him.'' I indicated. As if I actually know any guys called Matt, I barely even know any guys, unless you count the postman but he's about 40, I probably sound like a desperate idiot right now but I don't care.

''Is that supposed to make me jealous?'' Peter mumbled, he seemed closer than before, I turned to beface to face with him.

''Did it work?'' I asked. He nodded and pulled into his arms.

''I guess I can take an hour off from paperwork.'' He decided.

Just then my heart started racing, he pulled me dow the corridor opening my Dad's bedroom door and leadng me in. I was about to object until I was pushed onto the bed with force.