"Do you love Yoongi appa?" he innocently asked and my lips parted at his question. I wasn't surprised that he calls Yoongi appa because he's been calling him that since a year ago. But what surprises me was his question. Does he understand what he was asking? Like the whole context of it?

Before I can even answer, we heard some people talking and the next thing I know was the whole Bangtan coming in from the kitchen where the back door was located.

"Mochiiiii!" Hosoek exclaimed and the kid jumped from my lap and headed to his uncles.

Yoongi's eyes locked with mine and I didn't think twice. I stood up from my seat and spread my arms wide until he reaches for me and pulled me for a hug.

And right then I started crying.

"I'm scared Yoongi..." I whispered and he gently caresses the back of my head.

"I got you, Chu," he whispered back and we heard Ashton crying. The kid must have thought something was wrong.

"Come here baby," Chaeyoung reached for her child and directed him to his playing area.

Yoongi and I sat beside each other.

"So, what's this all about?" Namjoon asked. Chaeyoung was already sitting beside his husband who occasionally checks their son from afar.

Yoongi intertwined our hands. My eyes avoided their gaze.

"Somebody has to say something. All these years, we never meddle in your relationship," Jin oppa started. He raised his eyebrows at us. "But they said something about you two getting in trouble because of something from the past. I mean, how far back are we talking about?"

Yoongi sighed. The boys never knew of our past. It was our little secret, a secret relationship we have kept to ourselves. And even after we broke up before, we never told them about it.

"Eight years?" Yoongi answered causing everyone to gasp. Even Jungkook sat properly and Taehyung's mouth was parted.

"Wait. I don't understand," Chaeyoung muttered, Jimin's arms wrapped around her waist. "It wasn't even seven years since my marriage, what do you mean eight years?"

"Is it hard to understand that we started dating even before you two met?" Yoongi stated and I bit my lower lip at how casual he sounded and everyone gave different reactions.

"How is that even possible, they haven't even debuted that time," Taehyung stated.

"Didn't stop Jimin from marrying a trainee, did he?" I am surprised at how calm Yoongi is.

"Okay, look, Jisoo unnie started before most of us. She had gigs, modeling jobs, and even starred on some mvs, it's not entirely impossible that they've met," Jennie answered. She was eyeing for me to speak up.

"Yah!" Hoseok oppa exclaimed. His eyes wide as if he just remembered something even clapping his hand along the process, "What is it? Our sunbae, Epik High, when they were filming something and we were on the same location. Yah, didn't you appear on that mv?"

Their eyes widened at the realization.

"I can't believe you kept this a secret for so long" Lisa stated and I raised an eyebrow.

"You do realize I never said a word about your secret relationship with Jungkook, or even Jennie's with Tae before,"

"But you did with us," Jimin grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Because at that time, Yoongi kept breaking my heart. I thought he did because of you two, how the two of you are allowed to date and not us. I didn't know you guys were married,"

"Okay, so what now?" we all turned to Chaeyoung who's still keeping a worried face.

"A reporter saw us two when we went to our house so if both our companies weren't able to stop it, we might be plastered in front of all social media sites any minute," I told them and we all went silent.

Until now, we still have fears... Fears of not being accepted... Fears of being left behind...

We aren't as strong as what people thought us to be.

I felt Yoongi's hand tightening over mine.

And Yoongi, everything, do I really deserve someone like him?

Should I kill this love once and for all?