[ 서른다섯 ] 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷?

Day 106 : switch

Day 106 : switch

" we've found something about hyrein" renjun said as he gave me a crumpled piece of paper.

I read the paper and it turns out that hyrien dated a senior.

" woah did she really did that and wants jaemin to be with her" i said as renjun nodded his head.

Thrn i saw hyrein walking towards us with eyes looking at me.

" hyejin!!!" she yelled as she went towards me.

" i told you to break up with him huh" she said as she grabbed my shirt.

" i won't let that happened you bitch" i said as she slapped my face.

" you hoe jaemins mine" she said as renjun stepped in the way.

" enough hyrein" he said as hyrein let go of me.

" oh look another boy who's going to save the day" she said as she went towards renjun.

" i would love to be with you instead of that stupid jaemin" she said as i saw renjun gulped.

" let's make a deal how about you date me then I'll let all of this including that hoe hyejin and her boyfriend live in peace" she said as renjun looked at me in fear.

I shook my head because i don't want renjun to get hurt because of my stupid ass couldn't think of  anything to protect them.

" ok.. I'll do it" he said as hyrein kissed his cheeks.

Then i saw jaemin with a boy.

" yah! Choi hyrein!"  the boy said as we all look at him.

" stop this non sense you're not going to date any of them you son of a bitch" he said as hyrien look at him.

" but oppa!" she said as she went to the boy.

" you and i are over" he said as he walked away and hyrein following him.

" what just happened" i said as i looked at jaemin.

" turns out that the senior she dated was jimin hyung. Hyung didn't know about this so hell break up with her hopefully.." he said as i looked at renjun.