[ 셋 ] 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓗𝔂𝓮𝓳𝓲𝓷

~I had it

~I had it..

After a day of practicing a unknown choreography which was definitely NEW to me was so much exhausting than running. This was probably the most workout I've done in my life and it wasn't just any workout at all.

" jaemin-ah you've been slacking off today! What's wrong with you huh!?"

I placed my hands on my knees and catch up with my breaths. A boy came to me while i was having a hard time. He guided me at the back of a corner and we sat there facing each other.

" you're weird today jaemin, what happened to you? " he placed his hand on my shoulder and started at my eyes.

" i don't know actually, I'm confused and lost and having hardest time here. I don't know what's really going on and how can I be here "

He patted my back and put a smile on his face.

" you're just exhausted from yesterday's film at Busan right? And maybe you didn't eat enough today that's why you are acting like that.. Maybe you should take a break we'll have alot of time to practice for our next song " then he stood up and walked with the other guys.

He's the only boy that's been nice to me..

I took a bottle of water and sip on it. It went a while before they take their break and i handed them a bottle of water just to make up for my mistakes. They all thanked me and we sat on the floor to take a break.

" jaemin-ah sorry if I shouted at you a while ago.." the boy with the english accent said to me while looking at my direction.

" it's ok.." i took another sip of the water and leaned on the wall.

" what happened to you jaemin??" Haechan said while wiping away the sweat in his face.

" I don't know actually.. One day I'm at Busan and the next thing i know I'm at this place and for one thing for sure i know I'm just dreaming." i made a small laugh while the others started to be confused from what i said.

" I'm sure I'll wake up soon. This is a very odd dream indeed.. " I drank my water and rested my head on the wall.