[ 서른 ] 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓻

Day 98 : switch

Day 98 : switch

" uh y-yeah s-sure" i was stuttering.

I let him in as he flopped down on the couch.

I crossed my arms as i raised my eyebrows.

" want do you want jaemin?" o said as he pulled me into an embrace.

His warm body can heat up my icy cold heart really fast.

I can sense my cheeks are burning up.

" yeah you're right i am getting jealous about you and haechan and sungri" he said as he faced me.

" that's because i liked- no i love you hyejin but i can't tell you that because I'm scared of you rejecting me but now to think of it i don't need to be scared because even you don't like me i will still love you no matter what" then he pause for i minute.

" taeyong hyung knew about this. I even told him that I'm going to see you today. " he said as tears drops from his eyes.

" since the day we switch i could focus on everything i always think about you. If you're fine, if you already ate and if you're smiling" i wiped his tears as i have him a hug.

" you're the only girl who made me feel this was hyejin and i was thankful for that. For coming into my life.."

" i actually want to find you. I have plans on finding you but destiny put us together to meet up and i was so happy to meet you on that day. I love you hyejin  " then he burst into tears.

I actually don't know what to feel  because I'm having this mixed feeling but one thing for is that i lile him too.

It's late for me to realize but good thing is that these feelings never go away.

" i actually liked you too jaemin" then he looked at me and smiled.

I wiped his tears aways as i laughed at his face.

" just promise me one thing hyejin" jaemin said

" you won't leave me right?" he said as he cupped my face.