reyna looked down to the girl, rolling her eyes. she wasn't involved with anything. why did she have to pay the price of mean looks? "bullshit, no way." saya pushed herself off the wall, reyna started walking aside saya. the girl followed, taking the other side of saya. "maria has played you. open your eyes. both of you. soon enough the satanas are going have to pick, hopefully you make the right choice." the girl kept her voice low, the hallways were crowded with students that spread everything.

"we're actually reframing from picking sides now, key to where there's me." reyna wanted to make sure that everyone knew the meaning of a peacekeeper, an alive one at that matter. "and i'm guessing you're supposed to be staying alive with the little crew you've been hanging around lately?" the girl snapped towards reyna. everyone was aware of the vegas crew, who couldn't notice? the death that floated around them.

"yukio's death makes us vulnerable." saya stated the obvious hoping to change the subject, she didn't want the heat on reyna. she knew how she would get, especially without her soda in the mornings. maria joined the side of her best friends, the side of reyna. "hey guys, we need to talk." she seem to be in a rush, everyone was. but it seemed to be important. saya stopped opening her locker, the girl still lingering after reyna and saya.

"i'm late for class." saya still didn't want to speak to maria after the arrow incident, it was just awkward. "i have to talk to you both, alone." maria looked to the girl that lingered after them, she was leaned on saya's locker door and reyna stood next to her. saya turned to the girl to signal her to go, once she did reyna took her place. looking to maria for what was so important that was needed to be told.

"you know what, maria? it's all a bit much with you." saya was annoyed turning to maria, it made her look weak as a leader, where the hell did her loyalty lie? she didn't even know. maria took a deep breath once both of her best friends were looking to her, with the same facial expressions. "you're going to be mad, but you have to listen to me." maria offered a smile to both of the girls. reyna and saya looked to each other wondering what she could want. but their look quickly ended. maria let out a gasp. reyna and saya were quick to turn around to juan. reyna tried her hardest to stay out the way, backing up because she couldn't pick a side. but juan made the choice for her when he struck her in the ribs, as the hallway watched.

reyna groaned holding her side once watching juan fall to the ground and slide against the locker she kicked him in the chest for good measure. yakuza, santanas and vatos flooded the hallway. yakuza and satanas holding weapons to juan who slumped in defeat. vatos ready to attack anyone that dared to hurt juan. reyna whipped her head to maria. "you son of a bitch." reyna growled stepping forward, towering over maria. the vatos took note and also took a step forward. reyna tilted her head sideways as if she wanted to be tried by them all.

"you tried to distract us. and you got reyna, the thing that's keeping our asses at peace." saya pointed down to juan, the left handman of vatos. where the hell was the right? "saya, reyna, you know i would never." maria defended herself, the trio of best friends circled each other glaring, as their gangs circled outside of them. any wrong movement and body were bound to drop in the hallway.

"you shot a fucking arrow at us, maria, you bitch." saya growled taking a step forward closing the circle of best friends. "what were you doing that night? what were you doing in the showers, reyna" maria had questions neither of them could answer as they all got close. ready to kill each other they came close to each other ready to strike.

reyna scoffed looking to maria. "and what the hell were you doing with my brother in that diner, huh? maria?"reyna didn't want to pull the card but she did what she needed to do. all the students were looking to the three girls ready for them to strike none of that could happen because they were pulled away but spooky, marcus and billy since no one else was willing to do the job. spooky looked down to juan on the ground, what the hell was going on behind his back. monks swarmed the hallway, ushering the students into random rooms.