( 2p wildcat x Reader)

I've known the guys for a long long LONG time. Ever since I met them they were dick heads to me because i did not know how to fight..... but after awhile the guys showed me a few things. how to block, doge, punch, kick etc... but over the years i soon realized that they picked on wildcat a lot.... I walk into the house and before i could say " i'm home" they were picking on wildcat. they all knew i was stronger than all of them so before wildcat got hit i grabbed vanoss's fist before he hit wildcat. vanoss was surprised that i caught his fist. so were the guys." touch him again and I will rip you apart... got it!?" i asked him in a angry tone. he scoffed and walked away and the rest of the crew followed him. i look over at wildcat he was covered in scars and cuts as usual. I helped up wildcat and helped him to the medic room and helped his wounds, he was trying to flinch. i sigh as i finish up. he smiles and i giggle a little" what's so funny?" he asks and tilts his head a little." nothing its just... i have to save your ass from everyone in the base." i say as he looks away." y-yea thank you...." he says as i smile and kiss his cheek he blushed aton and trys to hide it. i giggle and hug him, he hugs back. " love you piggy" as i smile. he was a blushing mess" love you to" he says as he smile's and we walked to his room and we watched movies and fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

 wow its like 10 at night and a school night so yea... but this was a request from @SexyDarkMage so i hope this was good its not as long as my others though so i hope ye enjoyed. see you next chapter my foxes bye bye~~~~