my sun( 2p nogla x reader)

2p nogla pov

Finally its Valentine's Day! I get to confess my feelings for (y/n)! I was afraid of what she would say. She helped out this crew alot by being a huge help. I cant wait to tell her...

* time skip cuz like i said im SUUUUUPER lazy*

I was looking around the base for (y/n). I asked mini where she is. He said she was in backyard in the pool taking a swim. I nodded and went to the backyard in the pool area. I saw (y/n) swimming in the pool with vanti. I got kinda jealous... so i ran inside and changed to my swim suit and saw that vanti and (y/n) were in the pool talking to eachother. So i sneaked behind them and jumped in the pool behind them making (y/n) jump a little. I  stand up in the pool." Nogla what the hell..." (y/n) said a bit pissed off." Howdy." I said with a innocent look on my face. Luckily vanti already got out of the pool and head inside." Whats up nogla?" (Y/n) asked." Well you should know it's valentines day right?" I asjed her" yea i know. Not really much of a special day." She said as she floated on her back in the pool." Well... i wanted to tell you something since were alone and all" "hm?" " well... i um... l-like you..." i said while stuttering. I saw (y/n) blush a lot. Then the some pf the crew were looking at us. Then they all get a smirk on there face yelling" do it! Do it! Do it!" ( y/n) sighed and said fuck it and she kissed me. I blushed but soon kissed back the crew all high five each other and walk back inside." So does that mean you like me back?" I asked." Y-yea.... dont tell my brother hes gonna probably get on to me" she said still blushing." Whos your brother?" I asked." Vanti dummy. How do you not know by now?" She asked as she got out of the pool to dry off." Oh i never knew" i said as i got out of the pool as well to dry off. We both got dried off and went to our rooms and changed.

* time skip to 9:00pm at night. Everyone is asleep except (y/n) and nogla* 

(Y/n) po

I was in my room thinking about nogla and that kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I sighed and got up from bed to his room. I walked up to his room door and knocked lightly to see if he would hear it. I heard footsteps from the other side. Nogla opened the door and he looked at me." Oh (y/n)... why are you not asleep?" He asked and i walked in his room and layed on his bed not caring." Cant sleep." Nogla was surprised that i just walked in without permission. So he just closed his door." Why not?" He asked" i cant stop thinking about you..." " oh... well i think i can help with that~." He giggles a little and he lays right next to me. He pulled me closer to him so he was cuddling with me. I turned around and looked at him he looks down at me." Heh. Cute~." He said. I blushed and started to cuddle with him." S-shut up.." i stuttered. He giggles." What would happened if the sun disappeared?" i asked." It wont have to cause your my sun." Nogla said as he kissed my forehead. I blushed and giggle on how silly i was. But the we statred to get tired and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful foxes this one is a request by JaynauMaria. I hope you like it but anyways have a good night/noon/day. Bye bye~