Chapter 1: My Fair Lady.....

The only thing i could see was black. I was currently being holed up in a cellar.somewhere in London,England. I had a blind-fold on, that much i knew. So let me tell you a little about myself. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), my parents arent rich, they arent well known. My family was as average as can be. Untill that one day......

I was 7, in the woods, playing in a small tree-house. A large, dark figure caught me off guard. It looked as if he hadn't had anything to eat in days, and he looked exhuasted. Being the polite 7 year old little girl i was, I let him into my tree-house,Where i had a week supply of food whenever I wanted to get away from my parents arguing. The strange being came in and sat down, staring at me hungrily, I didnt think anything of it until he lunged toward me, baring fangs and two black horns. He bit my neck. I surprisingly did nothing, My mind was blowing up in panic but my body has stayed calm and serene. It seemed that i wasnt as frightened as i thought. After he was finished it seemed he was a whole new person. His horns had dissappeared, and his fangs had become normal canine teeth. His eyes flashed red before turning back to their normal forest green hues. He looked to be 16. Blonde hair swept acroos his forehead and his clothes were rather neat for someone who looked as though they were dying of hunger.I just sat there observing. I then felt a sting on my neck. Immediatly I touched the bite, I felt wet, stickiness on my palm as i removed my hand from the bite. I stared at the stranger,vowing to never again be so naive.

"I'm incredibly sorry young miss." The blonde had started to speak. "Why did you do that?" I asked, simply curious. He seemed taken aback by my calmness but continued. "I was starving and your soul smelled too irresistible for me to not act on my hunger young miss." Now it was my turn to be surprised. "M-my soul?" I asked fear, evident in my voice. "Yes im sorry but you no longer have a soul my dear." "And why is that?"

"Why, because i ate it young miss."

and thats how it all began